The Sun Photoshoot?

izmirka

Trying to stay positive..
hi, did anybody else get an e-mail from Kerensa about a photoshoot for The Sun??? i just came home from work and got an e-mail from Kerensa that they are inviting me to London... at first i was really excited but then realized i've got 30 pounds in my bank account and started wondering how I'm gonna get to London with this kind of cash:D

well, i'm gonna be in London on the 12th February for the photoshoot so if everything goes according to plan, i should be in The Sun Woman thingie in around 2 weeks time... I think I'm more nervous than excited tbh... oh well, i'm kind of hoping i'll get a modelling job or something similar, so i can finally leave my current job;)

OOOOOOOO!

Give us the link / pics too then! :) I want to seeeeeeee! Your new pic in siggy is fab :) Yay you!

Good luck with the photoshoot!!!!

xx

i'll be sure to tell u when it comes out:) i don't really know myself, all i know is that photoshoot is on the 12th and a few days later i should already be in the paper. but when exactly- i have no clue:)

oh and i got a call from Nicki Waterman today- i JUST realised who she was when i typed her name into google:p i guess i'm a lost cause when it comes to British tv culture:)

Hahah. I'm Dutch so I have NO idea but yay you some more then haha.

So, how nervous are you? ;-))

pretty nervous i guess:) don't really know what to expect, what it's all going to look like- i don't know anything to be honest:) that's what scares me. i like knowing beforehand, being prepared for every possibility. otherwise i get really stressed out and i don't actually enjoy myself much:)

Sounds fantastic fun!!! :) good on you! :) Glad you managed to work round your finances. :)

It was only when I had a professional shoot done with my hubbies and girls that I realised I WAS pretty.. even whilst overweight. I'm sure you'll be amazed at how wonderful you look and find that it really all sinks home. :)

Do you get to buy proofs? Just wondering if you would be able to get one framed or onto canvas. :)

apparently i'm supposed to get all of the pictures on a cd so if i wish to frame one, i will be able to:)
my finances are better now, it's just that at first the shoot was supposed to be at the very end of the month, so before getting my paycheck:) that is why i had absolutely no money left:D but now my bank account is much more satisfied:)

Great news! :) hope it all goes well, glad the financial side isn't standing in your weigh either. :)

I know i'd be nervous as anything on the day so may be worth getting something like rescue remedy for nerves if you think you'll be the same. :)

Hope you have a great time! :)

thank you:) no, i don't think i'll be that nervous:) probably just a lil' bit anxious:) but we'll see how it goes:)

well, i'm back from London, and I have to say, I haven't felt so tired and worn out in ages. 45 minutes of putting make-up on, high heels that must have been smth like 7 inches tall, dressing and undressing... well, at least it's over now:)
and i finally met an actual celebrity- the "Dulux dog":D

the dog was awesome! very furry:) and had a cute fringe;P apparently, i'll be in the paper on the 23rd February. but we'll see if it all works out- i think they hoped i had some fascinating and horrible stories to tell about why i went on the diet in the first place, but to be honest, it just kind of happened and it was actually a total coincidence that i went on CD:) i just thought i'll see what it's all about, and the next thing i knew, it was over:) so i'm worried that they will kind of make up some interesting and embarassing stories about me:/

You're so lucky. I'd love to spend hours having a photoshoot. Even if it is boring. I'd feel like a celeb.

I'll be sure to get the paper then. It's my boyfriends birthday so I'll remember the date.

the whole thing was kind of funny though:) both the lady taking the pictures and a taxi driver driving me to the photoshoot (?!) asked me if i am an actual model... it was kind of weird, but nice at the same time:)

by the way- it's gonna be a silly question, i know, but is the sun-woman a separate magazine, or is it included in the actual monday edition of the sun???

Back