The things you do to stay on track....

Starlight

Gold Member
....or is it just me?

I have the most awful craving for, of all things a chicken omellete from the Chinese takeaway, which does ofcourse come complete with chips

Im SO close to giving in but have taken the daftest steps to ensure I dont. My local Chinese only takes cash and there are no cash machines in the village. Ive got £60 in my purse, (3 x £20 notes) So Ive phoned my mum and given her the last 4 digits of the serial numbers of all 3 notes and asked her to check my purse tomorrow when I see her to ensure theyre all still there :rolleyes:

Im looking at a possible 9 or 10lbs loss this week (Lord knows how) and really dont want to screw up the night before weigh in. Oddly enough the fact its such a big loss this week is making it harder to resist temptation

Its not just you starlight. I was buying my little man mcdonalds the other day and i looked up and they had a new meal, i was so tempted to order for myself, but i made sure i only left the house with enough money for his meal, I went without.

That's a fantastic idea haha! I caved in on day 3 but I'm right back on it tomorrow. Maybe make an omelette tomorrow because you can use 2 eggs for protein?

I was so tempted when making my lad a bacon butty this morning but I told myself I only have a couple weeks to go, maybe less so it is not worth it.
Can't you make a one egg omelet with half the chicken breast? As for chips how about swede chips baked?

You can do it, especially looking at such a fab loss:eek: I always think to myself (as I often have a an arguement going on in my head), yes I will enjoy it BUT how awful, annoyed and frustrated will I be with myself for a few moments pleasure, its not worth it then!!

I try to leave my card at home. Got my packs, bus pass and gym pass no pennies needed for work!!

Eek!!

No supermarket anymore either. Found myself putting illegal foods in my basket - delivery or send the old man!!

Back