The Unthinkable

Miss-B

Just ate 3 bite size sausage rolls:cry:

Since starting I've only strayed the once and that couldn't have been helped. I was on a day trip to a safari park, I'd taken my tetras but made me feel sick, I usually have my have my shakes with loads of crushed ice. Anyway I had a chicken sandwich no butter or dressing on it, just needed something inside me.

Today I got myself all stressed out and reached for the nearest thing and it was the sausage rolls, as soon as I'd eaten them I felt disgusted in myself. Just hope I've not done too much damage
rolleyes.gif

aww you poor thing, it's bloomin difficult and you've just gotta think what those few bites would have turned into if you weren't doing CD. Just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and you can get straight back on it! x

I'm sure you'll be fine. 3 little sausage rolls whouldnt do a great deal of harm. Just get back on track now. Good Luck

as much as you feel gutted put it behind you
tomorow is another day and you will carry on with the diet
you have done great so far so dont let one glitch ruin it all
chin up and go for it
good luck
x

get straight back on tomoz, and but it behind you - good luck!!

Hi - I'm sure it won't have done too much harm. As everyone says put it all behind you but make sure it doesn't become a habit and watch the weight fall off. Look at those inspirational photos of some of the big losers and that should keep you going - it does for me. You have done so well so far so keep goingxx

Draw a line under it, drink lots of water and move on. I've strayed from ss every weekend for the last three, I'm back on track and positive as I've discarded the guilt. Good luck.

Sara:)

Back