The Vanishing Fiddler

Good afternoon, hang on in there I'm sure the scales will move for you soon.

We will get to goal this year and maintain for life! :fingerscrossed: xx

I agree with gigglepants! You are doing amazing and the best thing is if the diet is bearable which it is proving to be we can just keep trooping on til we get there safe in the knowledge that its coming off faster than it went on!

Yep you are both right. Thanks so much :)

I am more determined than ever to get this weight off pound by pound! I just have to keep thinking that that next pound loss will show in a matter of days.

My friend has asked me to go with her to spain for a long weekend in October! ! Off to her house tonight so we can book it. If that isn't an incentive to keep going, I dont know what is :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep you are both right. Thanks so much :)

I am more determined than ever to get this weight off pound by pound! I just have to keep thinking that that next pound loss will show in a matter of days.

My friend has asked me to go with her to spain for a long weekend in October! ! Off to her house tonight so we can book it. If that isn't an incentive to keep going, I dont know what is :D

10.12 this morning! !! Hurraaaah!!!! The scales actually flickered on 10.11 3/4 for a second before settling on 10.12.

So looks like things are on the move again!

:D

Good afternoon. Absolutely a fab incentive to lose those pounds! Where are you going?

Well done on the loss xx

Not sure yet. Somewhere with a beach and a pool! Cant wait :)

So my ketostix arrived.

And guess what? Nowt. No change whatsoever. So am I not in ketosis? ? Tried them twice and absolutely no result. Is that why my weight loss is slow? I cant do any more than I am doing. Absolutely no cheating whatsoever since I started three weeks ago!

So confused. :confused:

Well done on the extra lb! You are well on the way now. As for the ketostix i dont think u are alone on that and i dont know why except that maybe the ketones are not as prevelant because of the volume of water u are drinking and some are excreted orally.

You are doing 100% and the weight is moving. Whats the colour of a stick really to worry about if the outcome is the same?! x

Ah yes it could be that. I will just ignore them. Losing anyway - 10.11 today!!! This is what happened last week. I lost 2lbs at the beginning of the week then nothing for the rest, so will expect that for this week.

9lbs in total! So pleased! Cant wait to get to 10.9 and under. Have fluctuated from 10.10 to 12 for absolutely ages. To get under 10.10 will be amazing.

In work today. Not sure what is happening tonight. Eldest daughter is taking youngest two to the fair. Not sure if second daughter will go too or will be elsewhere. But looks like dh and I have peace and quiet tonight. Might go out for a drink. Well he will drink, I will have diet coke.

Have a great day everyone!!

Well done that's a brilliant loss :)

Thanks so much Tenney! I know it's taking me a little longer than most, but the main thing is that we get to where we want to be, however long it a takes.

Shut my bra on the smallest hook today. And managed to squeeeeeze back into my size 12 jeans. A bit tight, definitely room for improvement, but wearable. Happy days. :)

YAY well done on the size 12 jeans!! Clothing fitting is the most satisfying part of weight loss for me! that is fabulous! You have done so well to stick at it when u felt numbers on scales werent moving as u have got through it and moving again!

I am not quite there with size 12 jeans but now feel like its not far away!

I have to say, they are probably quite generous size 12s. But still, it makes me feel good that I am (to a fashion) back in them again. Can't remember the last time I attempted to wear them!

You will be in yours in no time. I'm convinced!

Just had vanilla shake. By far my favourite. Going to order loads of them in my next pack. Along with the Thai Chicken soup. Yummmmmmm.

Good afternoon. I've never bothered with the ketostix, I just figure if I stick to Exante and very low carb then I can't fail.

Well done on the loss and a fab well done at the size 12s! xx

Strange, thought I had replied to you yesterday giggle.

Yep I agree. Am not going to bother with the sticks. This is working amazingly so I know I am in ketosis.

Am 10.10 today!!! Thats three pounds gone this week and 10lbs in total! So so pleased.

One stone to go to get to my first goal. I will probably continue for a while after that as 9.10 is at the top of my healthy weight range. Might try to get down to nearer 9. Will decide when I get there!

Oh. My. Goodness! !!

Just looked at the label on my size 12 jeans.

Turns out they are actually size 10!!!!! Didnt realise I even had size 10 jeans!

WOOOWWW!! You really are flying!! Size 10s!! I got into a pair of 12s this morning and feel soooo much better for it! I hadnt tried them since before I had my baby so that's a first in over 3 years for me to be in 12s! Definitely going all the way with this!! x

Good afternoon and massive well dones for the size 10s and another lb lost! :woohoo: brilliant xx

Good morning, hope your weekend's been fabulous! xx

Back