The voice of wisdom and sanity

KD

Gone fishing
My family know very little about my weight problems. They just about noticed that I wasn't eating when I was on CD...and sort of mentioned that I had lost weight, but not really interested in details:rolleyes: That's what happens living with a family of men :D

I have just had a packet of crisps.

Said to 16 year old DS2

"That did nothing for me...I need another packet"

He replied

"Nah....crisps are a waste of space, you'd be better off with a banana or have one of the chicken drumsticks in the fridge".

How did I manage to give birth to someone so sensible:confused:

Are you sure he's yours? ;)

LOL - know exactly what you mean hun!! I was out on friday night and got a text from DD1 saying "text me to let me know how you are getting back and that you get there ok" - role reversal??

LOL - know exactly what you mean hun!! I was out on friday night and got a text from DD1 saying "text me to let me know how you are getting back and that you get there ok" - role reversal??

:D I had that on Friday night with DS1 (aged 20). 20 questions. Where am I going, do I have my key, please come in quietly so as not to disturb anyone, and don't make a mess before I go to bed:confused: :D

Makes me laugh now this reversal. I love it, went to visit DD1 at their flat. When i walked in I dropped bag, coat keys on florr. Left one shoe in hallway and one in living room. Every time I had a drink I used a fresh cup / glass (and only drank half of the drink) Spread all the papers around and put the remote control down the back of the sofa. Made me smile anyway :) :)

Blimey Daisybank, that thing you've got in your signature makes me go cross eyed!

awww dont you like it hun??

shall I go for 3 in a row?? Errr - its not really that interesting!!

ha. this made me laugh. i know that when my mum comes to visit she still tries to take over. last christmas i made christmas dinner but when it was ready she insisted on everyone opening their pressies first. of course we ran out of time and i ended up fuming because everything shriveled. never again. my house, she does what i say!!

abz xx

Back