The Wedding Dress Thread

ninnins said:
My cousin had a small ceremony in a reigistry office for only her parents, siblings and same on his side. We then all met up in a hotel for drinks for a few hours and went to my aunts and got fish and chips after while the bride and groom went out for a meal alone. It was so relaxed and a great atmosphere. The day was about getting married and not about the wedding day itself.

I am jealous of your cousin. We got married abroad to try & get away from it all as we did not want to be centre of attention etc. Apparently Jamaica wasn't quite far enough to put off everyone & there were still 20 people there. I nearly had a panic attack on the day as a result. Luckily I was in a hotel with a free minibar in my room so I just got trollied instead & literally floated down the aisle!

Country girl through and through, so we're having a hog roast! xxx

We had a three course sit down meal in the afternoon we offered choices of either

Chicken and sweetcorn soup or a medley of tropical fruits.

Roast beef or roast pork

Lemon tart or profiter roles

Then tea or coffee with after 8's

Then at 8pm we had a buffet and a retro sweet buffet and a chocolate cupcake tower aswell as my wedding cake.

Then at 11.30pm we had Bacon balms brought out :D

Sooooo full!

X x x

I got my wedding dress at the weekend!! Eeeeek!! Sorted the reception and evening venue out too!! Very very excited now!!

Congratulations. And now that's done... welcome to the world of being more skint than your wildest dreams!!! ;)

Tinnedtomato said:
I got my wedding dress at the weekend!! Eeeeek!! Sorted the reception and evening venue out too!! Very very excited now!!

Photos pls x

I wasn't even planning on getting married, but with all these prettty dresses.... ;)

could somebody tell me how to add pictures please

You need to upload them to a photo hosting site such as photobucket, tinypic etc then use the right code to add them here

could somebody tell me how to add pictures please

Quote this post (so you have instructions and to get to the Advanced posting page).

Scroll down, under the heading 'Attach Files' click on 'Manage Attachments'
a new window will open.

Click 'Choose File' find the photo on your computer, then upload.
(if it's too big you may need to resize)

Once loaded
Close the manage attachments window.
Add some text the the Reply to thread box and then submit xxxx

thanks but when i try unploading from another site i just get a red x, and i cant see "attach files" anywhere

Back