The Wednesday Weigh-To-Go Club

Spandex

I know I'm a bit early cos it's on Tuesday but I'm soooooo excited. Anyway there's a few of us floating around here who either will be having their first weeks weigh in tomorrow or have Wednesday as their usual weigh-day. (I suspect it cos most people must order on a weekend and get their first packs on a Tuesday - oooh I'm like Miss Marple me!)

Anyway I'll post my results here tomorrow, anyone else who wishes to join in and do the same please do.....

Count me in - my first weigh in tomorrow :)
Hopefully some more will join in, a bit of competition does wonders lol!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MiniMins

Dirteewrongen said:
Count me in - my first weigh in tomorrow :)
Hopefully some more will join in, a bit of competition does wonders lol!

Al b here bright and early joining you :eek:) xxx

Spandex that's bloody brill luv !!!!! A stone in a week and twice as much as me lol

I got what I wanted though 7lb =) dead chuffed with that !!

My first mini goal under 15 stone I'm 14 stone 13lb yyyyyaaaaayyyyyy !!
I have 13lb now to loose to Get to my next mini goal and 3 weeks to do that in ;)Bring on the next 3 weeks !!

Have a great day lovelys xxxxx

8lb off for me, bit disappointed but cannot complain as totm and I generally gain 4/6lb in that week.
Fingers crossed for next week, got a friends 40th birthday night out in a restaurant on Saturday, the restaurant are making something different for me which is great but concerned about wine consumption - I think I'm gonna need you girls to help me stay on track from Sunday morning.........

Dirteewrongen said:
8lb off for me, bit disappointed but cannot complain as totm and I generally gain 4/6lb in that week.
Fingers crossed for next week, got a friends 40th birthday night out in a restaurant on Saturday, the restaurant are making something different for me which is great but concerned about wine consumption - I think I'm gonna need you girls to help me stay on track from Sunday morning.........

8lbs is fab !!! That's a great loss

Great that they are making somthing diff for you though :) steer clear of the wine lol xxx

wooooo-hoooooooo!!!!!! Santa's been.......14lbs off. Hope you've all had a good one too x
Amazing loss, well done you :clap:

Well done :clap: I lost the same in my 1st week too :)

Well done ladies.

I lost 6lb and my hubbie lost 9lb, I am happy with that, bring on week 2 x

fee79 said:
Well done ladies.

That's great fee !!! :)
Well done to you both !! Over a stone between you

fee79 said:
Well done ladies.

Well done, that's great!

I'm hoping for 5/6 next week, so if I aim for 5......... fingers crossed......... what are you hoping for spandex?

Do you realise that between us, (inc Fee's hubby) we've lost 3st 2lbs in a week! Go us! Well done everyone I'm really pleased for you all and can't thank you enough for your support. Right then what do we hope to lose next week? What's going to be our focus?

OMG that is amazing, we are all amazing to have lost so much weight between us in a week. I wonder how much we will have all lost at the end of this month, its exciting. Keep up the good work everyone.

well I'd like to hit under 18st so that's a minimum of 2lb but I'm going to stretch to say 5lb cos I've read week 2 can be quite tricky (and err if I'm being honest with myself I'm off work and got a lot of social events and not sure how much I'll resist, perhaps I need a little Fee79 whispering in my ear)

Spandex said:
Do you realise that between us, (inc Fee's hubby) we've lost 3st 2lbs in a week! Go us! Well done everyone I'm really pleased for you all and can't thank you enough for your support. Right then what do we hope to lose next week? What's going to be our focus?

Wow never thought like that massive losses !!

I don't know about next week I plan on doing some walking and swimming I don't know what I'd like to loose as long as the scales are down

Think id b happy with 4lb tbh anything less realistically you could do on another plan and b able to eat more etc x

How's everyone getting on !!! Ok ??

You guys all weighing tomorrow I'm waiting until next week like I said but for anyone weighing tmoz

Good luck !!!!

Back