• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The weight is going!!!!!!!!

Well done - fab stuff

xx

Thanks toots, im overjoyed as i switched from cambridge to atkins and had convinced myself i would gain as i wasnt used to eating everyday!!!

Well, that gives me hope as I have just stopped cambridge. am going onto mayo for 2 weeks and was thinking of Atkins!!

xx

It's a little like atkins but with grapfruit and fruit. More about food combining and chemical reactions between the foods. I like the structure - certain things for certain meals on certain days. Feels like the structure of cambridge but am eating :)

xx

I know what u mean, that was one thing i too liked about cambridge, im nearly at goal now so atkins is ideal for re introducing my foods, iv never ate as much delicious foods and lost weight!!!

xx

That's a good attitude towards food!!!

xxx

woof

Alway see the love x
Thats top news, hunni as you know im still playing about with SS and addin a Atkins meal. Havent taken the big jump fully, will see how it pans out on Wednesday... Your path is a great help to me. 4.5 pounds is cracking!!!!

You now have 2 best friends, ketosis and food!!!! Perfect !!!!

Keep up the good work and keep the posts coming...

Woof X