The weight is going!!!!!!!!

jules75

Just had my first official weigh in and iv lost 4.5 pounds!!!!:) Im sooooooo pleased as its totm for me, i even had a few drinks last night and im still in ketosis when iv tested so its all good, roll on next week!

Wk 1 - 4.5
Wk 2 -

Well done - fab stuff

xx

Thanks toots, im overjoyed as i switched from cambridge to atkins and had convinced myself i would gain as i wasnt used to eating everyday!!!

Well, that gives me hope as I have just stopped cambridge. am going onto mayo for 2 weeks and was thinking of Atkins!!

xx

It's a little like atkins but with grapfruit and fruit. More about food combining and chemical reactions between the foods. I like the structure - certain things for certain meals on certain days. Feels like the structure of cambridge but am eating :)

xx

I know what u mean, that was one thing i too liked about cambridge, im nearly at goal now so atkins is ideal for re introducing my foods, iv never ate as much delicious foods and lost weight!!!

xx

Fab stuff!!

That's a good attitude towards food!!!

xxx

Well done chick ... knew you could do it!

xx

I am happy for you :-D well done!

Thats top news, hunni as you know im still playing about with SS and addin a Atkins meal. Havent taken the big jump fully, will see how it pans out on Wednesday... Your path is a great help to me. 4.5 pounds is cracking!!!!

You now have 2 best friends, ketosis and food!!!! Perfect !!!!

Keep up the good work and keep the posts coming...

Woof X

Hey well done darling, well done indeed!

Back