The (Will)PowerPuff Girls Initiation Challenge

Are we ready ladies?!?!
Less than 9 hours before our willpower challenge starts.

So eat the last of your cakes and bread and biscuits and crisps, make the most of lazing about before doing your walking and earning your activity points, cuz us (Will)PowerPuff Girls are going for it this week.
We can do this!!!

Don't forget to update (honestly) at the end of the day whether you've passed or failed your personal challenge for the day.

But I'm sure we'll have no failures, because you're all on it like a car bonnet!!!

Are we ready ladies?!?! Less than 9 hours before our willpower challenge starts. So eat the last of your cakes and bread and biscuits and crisps, make the most of lazing about before doing your walking and earning your activity points, cuz us (Will)PowerPuff Girls are going for it this week. We can do this!!! Don't forget to update (honestly) at the end of the day whether you've passed or failed your personal challenge for the day. But I'm sure we'll have no failures, because you're all on it like a car bonnet!!!
I've got my Walking Shoes ready! X
woohooo instead of a sandwich n crisps i shall be havin a salad :)
How very healthy! X
What a good girl shez. Ive stocked up on ryvitas and melba toast for my soup.x
I found out today that if you buy your Melba Toast from Sainsburys you can have 7 for 2pp but Asda u can only have 6! X

I've got my Walking Shoes ready! X How very healthy! X I found out today that if you buy your Melba Toast from Sainsburys you can have 7 for 2pp but Asda u can only have 6! X

I think its 6 at morrisons 2. Havin my last bag of sun bites 2nite and thats it for a week.x

Sainsbury's wins then, 1 Melba Toast could make all the difference ;-) x

Make sure u savour every mouthful! X

Great minds thought alike there! X

Haha sure does hun. Cant believe im getting diddled out of 1 melba toast,how very dare they.x

may even hve to have a slice of bread, for the simple reason im gonna
miss it for a whole 7 days!!! lol

Haha sure does hun. Cant believe im getting diddled out of 1 melba toast,how very dare they.x

And Sainsbury's are 6p cheaper so I get one more per helping and save money, win win! X

may even hve to have a slice of bread, for the simple reason im gonna
miss it for a whole 7 days!!! lol

Only if you're truly hungry ;-) x

Back