The (Will)PowerPuff Girls Initiation Challenge

elfy1807

(Will)PowerPuff Girl
We are the (Will)PowerPuff Girls.

We keep our willpower in tact.
And help keep others going too.

Starting Monday 10th June, you are being challenged to test your willpower and prove yourself a worthy member of the (Will)Power Puff Girls.

To take part in this challenge, you have to choose an item of food that you absolutely love, (and is quite unhealthy) to give up for just one week.

Pop your name, and your guilty pleasure down here.
And keep us updated as to how you've gotten on each day.
Every day you're free from your sin, you'll earn a point.
It will then be decided, based on your final points next monday (17th June) whether you're worthy of joining the (Will)PowerPuff Girls =D

So here goes.
Good luck girls (and guys, you're also welcome to join us if there's any of you out there - we'll find you a different name haha)

P.S. Please be honest.
If you've slipped, tell us. The points required for passing and joining the elite may not necessarily be 7/7. I haven't decided yet.
Tell us about any struggles, tell us about any days where you've felt really good about your day.
Test your willpower!

edit: I'm tweaking the challenge slightly. Cuz that's what we should all be doing - tweaking. It's what my instructor keeps talking about in meetings. Making tiny tweaks. So you don't have to give up a food. Try giving up a bad habit, like eating in front of the tele, or snacking on your kids' leftovers. Or try introducing a new habit, like 30 minutes of walking/exercise each day. They all require willpower to keep them going. Just let us know how you're getting on each day, whether you've made your tweak or not for that day.
Good luck guys!

Elfy1807 - No Cake - 4/7
Shez__x - No Bread & Crisps - 4/7
Trinab - No Bread & Crisps - 4/7
Ununpentium - No Biscuits - 4/7
Helsbels - Earn 2 AP per day - 2/7
UKSerena - Do 30 mins walking per day - 4/7

Last edited:

Starting Monday 10th June, you are being challenged to test your willpower and prove yourself a worthy member of the (Will)Power Puff Girls.

To take part in this challenge, you have to choose an item of food that you absolutely love, (and is quite unhealthy) to give up for just one week.

It will then be decided, based on your final points next monday (17th June) whether you're worthy of joining the (Will)PowerPuff Girls =D

So here goes.
Good luck girls (and guys, you're also welcome to join us if there's any of you out there - we'll find you a different name haha)

P.S. Please be honest.
If you've slipped, tell us. The points required for passing and joining the elite may not necessarily be 7/7. I haven't decided yet.
Tell us about any struggles, tell us about any days where you've felt really good about your day.
Test your willpower!

Elfy1807 - Cake - 0/7
Shez__x - bread and crisps - 0/7

I'll keep a tally on my initial post =)

So here goes.

P.S. Please be honest.
Test your willpower!

Elfy1807 - Cake - 0/7
Shez__x - bread & crisps - 0/7

Trina- bread&crisps 0/7

Added you onto the list Sarah.
I have an issue with biscuits as well, but I don't eat them as much as I used to - I just have the ww cookies every now and then and sometimes a pack of 4 mini jammie dodgers.
However, I have cake most days, so that's what I'm giving up for the week.

Good luck guys.
I believe we can all do it!!

Good challenge helsbels. That way, you've got a whole variety of ways of earning them. I'll add you on

(Will)PowerPuff Girl reporting for the Challenge! I'm going to be aiming to do 30mins of Walking per day, lets hope for a dry 7 days! X

my weather forecast is banging all week where i am :) 19/18 everyday!!!

Yeah, think it's supposed to be nice here as well.

Also, it's open farm sunday this weekend, google it.
A lot of farms open their doors (or gates) to the public for free (or a small charge) and you can go visit them.
The website tells you where your nearest farms are and what attractions they have (animals, tours, tractor rides etc)
Good if you've got kids, or just if you're a big kid yourself haha.
I'd love to go, but I'm away this weekend =(
But thought I'd pass on the info in case anyone wants to go.

my weather forecast is banging all week where i am :) 19/18 everyday!!!

Whoop Whoop :) 30mins of exercise every day, here I come!x

Yeah, think it's supposed to be nice here as well.

Also, it's open farm sunday this weekend, google it.
A lot of farms open their doors (or gates) to the public for free (or a small charge) and you can go visit them.
The website tells you where your nearest farms are and what attractions they have (animals, tours, tractor rides etc)
Good if you've got kids, or just if you're a big kid yourself haha.
I'd love to go, but I'm away this weekend =(
But thought I'd pass on the info in case anyone wants to go.

I saw that on the Martin Lewis Newsletter, might take Poppy as there are a few near us, have picnic basket, will travel! X

Whoop Whoop :) 30mins of exercise every day, here I come!x

I saw that on the Martin Lewis Newsletter, might take Poppy as there are a few near us, have picnic basket, will travel! X

Yeah, that's where I saw it as well. I knew about it last year as well but didn't get chance to go to any =(

Yeah, that's where I saw it as well. I knew about it last year as well but didn't get chance to go to any =(

I'm really hoping that we might be able to go on Sunday, I love a free day out! X

Hi everyone-got my 2aps AND resisted the lovely Danish pastries and muffins which were at work so think I should get double points lol ;) did take a one for breakkie tomorrow after WI and that will be my one and only weekly treat x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back