The (Will)PowerPuff Girls Initiation Challenge

Nah we r stayin very strong r me and shez. Bet emma wil later without her cakes.x p.s i was lafin so much last nite i 4got to eat my sunbites.x

Nah we r stayin very strong r me and shez. Bet emma wil later without her cakes.x p.s i was lafin so much last nite i 4got to eat my sunbites.x

so another lesson learnt from last night - chatting crap and giggling takes ur mind off food!

OMG Trina, u missed your Crisp Window! X

so another lesson learnt from last night - chatting crap and giggling takes ur mind off food!

All I had last night was 2 Pickled Onions and a glass of 7Up Free! I didn't want to leave long enough to boil the kettle! X

Thats abit it shez haha.x

Was that meant to say deep rather than it lol x

I just read 12 whole pages of your nonsense :p I deserve a medal!

And I've made it so far today without a biscuit, woohoo!

I just read 12 whole pages of your nonsense :p I deserve a medal!

And I've made it so far today without a biscuit, woohoo!

Yey so proud of you Sweetie, not only for the non biscuit eating but also for the thread reading! X

OMG Trina, u missed your Crisp Window! X

All I had last night was 2 Pickled Onions and a glass of 7Up Free! I didn't want to leave long enough to boil the kettle! X

Was that meant to say deep rather than it lol x

Haha no it was ment to say thats about it.x

U can be a Milk Botttle then, just make sure u don't go out in the sunshine! X

Well I skipped getting the tubs to save my 99p however I did enjoy my School Walk whilst eating my Crisps, Bread, Cake and Biscuits MMMMWWWWWHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHH! X And it wasn't raining so ner ner! X

Yes we can! X

And if you don't do it you can't be one of us! X

Actually, a milk bottle is perfect for me because my legs are whiter than milk haha.

And no cake today. I didn't have any cake yesterday either, but that's just cuz it didn't fit into my points rather than because of will power haha.
We can do it girlies!

Actually, a milk bottle is perfect for me because my legs are whiter than milk haha.

And no cake today. I didn't have any cake yesterday either, but that's just cuz it didn't fit into my points rather than because of will power haha.
We can do it girlies!

Yes we can!!! X PS-Welcome to the Sweetie Crew, Milk Bottle! X

Back