Total Solution TheTrigos - The final push to goal, come onnnnnn!!

I know! And my punishment was it cost me £3 for the privilege!

Try cinnamon or nutmeg in your vanilla shake or make it with coffee as well, won't cost you £3 and you'll stay in plan ;)

I have to wait until Wednesday to see Breaking Dawn, arrgh! Oh well, at least I am seeing it I suppose :)

Has a lovely weekend! Really enjoyed the cinema on Friday night, Breaking Dawn was A-MA-ZING!! I was on the edge of my seat through the whole thing :)

Was fairly good on my diet through the weekend, i will confess to having a couple of choccys each evening. Spent the day yesterday with my parents and the kids 'helping' to winterise the garden. We have a huge back garden, although it was in a real state when we moved in as the previous people obviously didn't care for it, so it's a bit of a work in progress. Over the summer we managed to get the lawn in some kind of shape, and planted some shrubs and a border that will hopefully hang in there over winter! We back onto a cemetary which is full of oak trees, and all the leaves fall into our garden so i spent a couple of hours raking, which should have burnt some serious calories!! It would have been much less time but a one year old and a 3 year old and many piles of leaves.... well you can imagine!! Really enjoyed it though, felt good to tidy it up and get outside in the fresh air all afternoon. Made everyone spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, we were all starving! I had a couple of meatballs and a tiny bit of spaghetti, and was stuffed afterwards so i skipped my evening shake, hopefully won't have done too much damage, weigh day tomorrow so we shall see :)

seems like a good weekend to me i also watched breaking dawn at the weekend i loved it now we have to wait till the next one ................... like you i did ok over the weekend no full ts but had a great weekend ................. good luck with wi :) xxx

Thanks Chubbers, good luck with your journey - it definitely helps keeping a diary :)

Em i know a WHOLE YEAR until the next one, i actually can't wait! Although the bit i really wanted to see was the bit when she had the baby, and that's done now, so i just want to see all the vamp nookie in the next one ;)

Weigh day today, 3lbs down yayyyy!

Hubby away for the week again, and we all know what happened last time he abandoned me - gain! So this time i am going to allow myself some evenig treats, but in moderation, and instead plan on giving myself some non food treats, bath, face mask, all the i'm a celebrity get me out of here i want! (hubby hates it, got a weak stomach!!), and will hopefully not go too far off the rails this time :)

3lbs done and dusted!!:checkmark:

Hey can I come to yours for a week? Girlie nights AND I'm a celeb lol. DH hates it too, I have to resort to watching it in bed on a tiny TV :( xx

3lbs well done you i see your not far from your goal now i bet you feel great :)................. im sure you will be ok with hubby gone i would find it hard without mine here although he is not bothered what i weigh im finding someone being here to watch im not cheating helpful if he just goes out for the night once the kids are in bed i have to remind myself not to sneak in that bit of food cause no one can watch me do it and yet when i do have something to eat when he is around its ok cause im allowing myself to eat it if that makes sense............... xxx

Not much to report today, just checking in really. Didn't really feel hungry at all yesterday, then ate at dinner time and felt really sick with tummy ache all night, and have a sore throat today so i hope i'm not coming down with something. Littleist man has reached his 7 days post MMR which is when my older boy came down with all the symptoms, and sure enough he was up crying for 2 hours in the middle of the night, so feeling a bit delicate today. Hopefully he'll settle this evening so i can have a bit of a relax and an early night, with hubby away i really don't want to be poorly and dealing with poorly babies alone!

3lbs well done you i see your not far from your goal now i bet you feel great :).................

I'm still not sure where i want my ultimate goal to be - my current goal is 11st6 which is the top end of a healthy bmi for my height, when i get there i'll then decide how i feel and if i want to lose any more - i'm thinking around 11 would be great, but one day at a time!

i know what you mean by not knowing what weight to get too i have set my ticker to 9 stone i cant remember when i was last 9 stone so i dont know what i will look like at that weight im going to lose till im happy with myself and then slowly come off the diet what weight that will be i will just have to wait and see when i get ther but at the moment im keeping my ticker at that ..................... hope your little one is ok and you too its not good being ill yourself when you have little ones i know :) xxx

Hi Steph, you had a good day? Hope you and the kiddies are feeling better. xx

I am full of cold!! I knew i was coming down with something, at least it's just a cold (touch wood) and not something worse, just drinking lots of water and keeping busy! Had to get up to littlist man at midnight as he was all snotty and blocked up and couldn't suck his thumb (probably not a bad thing lol!!), so sorted him out with some karvol and wiped his nose then back off until morning, so not a bad night :)

Really have no appetite today for Exante!! I just crave hot comfort food when i'm ill! Have so far had about a litre of water and a cup of tea, and a sausage pilfered from a colleagues butty. Will try and get a bar down for lunch, then i'm not sure about dinner, probably not a shake today though, i know it's bad but my stomach is just turning at the thought. Will see how i'm feeling tonight, haven't got much in the house though so can't go too wrong!

Two weeks today is hubby's xmas do, and the start of my Christmas season - i've got 2 christmas do's, hubby's birthday, my birthday, Christmas (obviously) and a 3 day break at Butlins. So from now until then, i will be doing a final push to my break, where i hope to maintain as best i can until the new year. So, a weigh a day until the 9th December, 100% TS, i need support and a butt kicking if i stray please (i know i can count on you NurseTubs :D)

Day 1 - 12st7 (my scales don't weigh in partial lb's, so i don't expect to see a change every day, i'd just like to keep track of it).

:whip: Go girl ;) I'm with you. I have my 'do' on the 9th and need 7lbs off to get in the 12's.
We will do this, if only I could get more water in!

What exercise do you do? Apart from running around after the kids :D.

I'm hoping for 7 off too - although that means i have GAINED 3 since Tuesday, which is not good :( Anyway, that will see me at a nice 12stone exactly, which i have not been since i was 16 :eek:

I do NO exercise, it is shameful. I am busy through the days with the boys (even weekends as hubby only has every other sunday off), then in the evenings hubby goes to the gym 4 nights a week, two of the nights he doesn't go are Saturday and Sunday which are nights when there are never any classes on. It's all just excuses though really, i could do a dvd or probably go for a swim once a week if i really put the effort in, i'm always so blummin knackered with a baby that likes to get up at 5, i'm normally in bed at 9! I think it will be my new years resolution to exercise once a week, anything else will be a bonus :)

I'm only curious about the exercise as I would rather curl up on the sofa than jump about in a class or to a DVD! lol

The thing is that when i DO go i really enjoy it and feel great, it's just lazyness, pure and simple. I had a period when i was doing Weight Watchers when i was going to Zumba and it was fantastic, i don't know why i stopped going, it was so fun, but now i've stopped i don't seem to be able to get going again!

The thing is that when i DO go i really enjoy it and feel great, it's just lazyness, pure and simple. I had a period when i was doing Weight Watchers when i was going to Zumba and it was fantastic, i don't know why i stopped going, it was so fun, but now i've stopped i don't seem to be able to get going again!

Hi Steph hope you don't mind me joining in - I went back to my keepfit class this morning, after making every excuse under the sun for months. I used to go every monday and friday religiously for 2 years and really enjoyed it. I stopped going when I put weight on because I couldn't stand watching myself in the mirrors there - baby elephant did spring to mind :p. I agree it's so hard to get going again once you stop. I also think it's hard when you have little one's at home, mine are all at school now and I find it's so much easier to go to my class straight from dropping them off. I bought several fitness DVDs with the full intention of doing them 3 times a week - never made it out of the box :p and I have a cross trainer in my bedroom gathering dust, which I bought about 6 months ago and have been on it once :p So don't be too hard on yourself, I'm sure you get plenty of exercise looking after your children.
Hazel
x

Back