they call her the wanderer...oooo the wanderer

LisaLisa

Silver Member
but i is back!!!!!

and i didnt cheat once - i think my water intake may have taken a nose dive but i will remedy that before my weigh in!!! Thin i averaged about 3 litres but wasnt nearly enough to stop my ankles swelling :eek: so major guzzling is needed!!

havent got on my home scales yet will do that tomorrow morning!!! eeek!!!

i did try to get on here a few times but forgot my password!!!

roll on friday and my WI!!!

Had a great time in turkey missed my man more than i ever thought i would and planning a late night of catch-up tonight hehehee :p

missed u lot too!!!!

hope all is well in the land of shrinkage :D

Welcome back Lisa and good to hear you had a lovely holiday in Turkey!

Good luck with weigh in and well done for sticking with your diet!

Love Mini xxx

yay! good to see u back babe!!!! and well done on sticking to LT!!!!

awesome! xox

welcome back hun glad you had a good holiday, good luck with your WI on fri x

Lisa, I take my hat off to you :worthy:
2 weeks of no food or drink on a foriegn holiday is awesome. Well done babe!
I've decided to refeed before mine, which is in a month and then go back on LT until Christmas.(mainly so husband and friends won't feel bad) but also want to make sure I can make good food choices.
Bet your WI will be great. Good luck.xx

'allo gooooorrrrgeous! Glad you had a good holiday doll, and well done for sticking to LT so brilliantly too! Lesser women would have failed miserably my dear!!

Good to have you back! x

Hi Lisa

I noticed you have : week 4 = -0lns :cry:[12st 8lbs] antibiotics

What is this about? I am on antibiotics too, does this mean i wont loose either or did you eat?

Did you feel sicker whilst on antibiotics because i seem to have had a dreadful few days compared to others, but i feel great today thank god. Thought maybe the antibiotics were making me feel worse as im on very strong ones.

Antibiotics have been seen to slow weight loss down, newlifenow.

no ive lost 8 lbs...or maybe my scales are wrong or maybe they are making my first few days hell!!

If you don't mind me asking, what is your BMI? It seems likely that if you have been taking the meds since before the start of your LT journey then yes you have lost 8lbs but almost all of it will be water (as is standard in the first week anyway) As far as I can gather, antib's slow down the weight loss of fat

welcome back lisa! mega well done on sticking to your diet on hols!! i'm very impressed! great that you had a fab time, you haven't missed much aside from a few teddies thrown out of a pram, ***** weather and all us lovely lot keeping each other going on here!

hope you took loads of piccies looking fab, cant wait to hear about wi, got mine tomorrow. under the 11's on home scales now! whoop whoop! and measured today and lost ten inches in total, 2 off bust, 4 off waist and 4 off hips.

wonder how much you have lost now, will be soooo exciting :D:D:D

speak soon, getter get guzzling girly our race is still on!

missed ya

xx H

welcome back and BIG WELL DONE for not cheating on ya hols. xxx

Hey Lisa, well done - you and Scanks have done an awesome job sticking to LT 100 % - even I might have been tempted to suck on a chicken leg !!!! - good luck with your WI I'm sure it will be a fab one (well actually they're all fab xx)

Helen - bring it on lovely lady!!! and well done for being under the 11st mark!! lucky bish :D I have no clue what my weigh in will be - I still havent weighed myself cos i dont want to be disappointed as i know i am retaining water at the mo - i am glugging like a gluggy thing in glugsville though to counteract it lol - 5 days @ 5 litres a day hopefully will sort me out good and proper for Friday!!! I dont think i will be under the 11s but miracles do happen...

As for pics - i took one - of the plane before we got on it to go! After that i left it up to the other girls to take the pics - i will post them once they send me them.

Somebody asked about my zero weight loss week and RB answered it - cant remember ur nick soz but anyways i agree with RB antibs stall weightloss for some people - not everyone though. As it is ur first week - i dont think u will notice it though - good luck :D

And yes to the person that told me not to shrug of my sticking to LT on hols - I sooooooooooo aint doing that ;)

I think it was Cathy that said about not wanting ur hubby and friends feel bad cos of not eating on holiday - my friends thought i was the dogs bollx for sticking to LT - I didnt get a single negative comment and i saved a blinkin fortune cos i didnt buy food, cornettos, crisps, beer, wine, etc... Each to their own though - so long as u have a plan and stick to it - tis all good hun :)

ok i think i covered everything lol

hehehe lets hope for a miracle then, mind you i did have the marathon plopping session to thank for that though! ;)

cant wait to see how much you lost, i bet it is loads! great that you didn't spend a bomb of food stuff, more money to go towards that new wardrobe you will be needing! :D:D

Welcome back Lisa, I've missed your posts!

Well done for sticking to LT throughout your hols, fair play to you babe, a fantastic achievement! I bet you will be mighty pleased with your WI this week!

Lucky you with the weather, it's been pants here!!!! All my plans to go cycling with the children have good out the window!!!!

Fingers crossed for your WI, mine is tomorrow!!!

x

Hi Lisa, well done for staying on LT thru your hols. Welcome back!

Back