• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

They got my order wrong :(

foodjunkie10

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 12st12lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 2st2lb(14.29%)
I dont appear to be having much luck in starting this diet.
I've just opened my pack and counted everything and theyve sent me 12 thai chicken soups and only 2 veg grrrrr.
I have just emailed Exante and hopefully they will rectify this as i really dont want 12 chicken (prefer veg) oh honestly it can only happen to me :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

cybill

Gold Member
S: 21st11lb C: 18st9lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 3st2lb(14.43%)
oh dear, I'm sure they'll sort it out quickly, their customer service seems to be excellent. At least you've got some packs to get started with, hope all goes well :)

foodjunkie10

Silver Member
Thanks Cybill I've just realised that they havent sent me any of the leaflets or advice booklets either so i've just sent another email saying how disappointed i am with their shoddy service after i've spent such a large amount of money. I'm so cross i could cry as i was so looking forward to this.

Bellerine

Silver Member
S: 17st0lb C: 14st8lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 2st6lb(14.29%)
Hi. I didn't get advice leaflets either. I thought you just downloaded them. I spent 200 euro (£166) on the packs and I have to admit the lack of a leaflet surprised me. But it's all online anyway so.....

Belle

Little Picker

Wants smaller knickers!
S: 17st13lb C: 16st10lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 1st3lb(6.77%)
Oh no how annoying :( I hope they rectify it soon for you. I was surprised at the lack of literature. I just got a fold-out leaflet and that was it. I guess they're keeping costs down and I'm used to getting tons of stuff from SW (I joined there three times!). A bit more 'stuff' alongside the shakes would have been nice though!!

foodjunkie10

Silver Member
I didnt even get a leaflet lol i'm over my tantrum now, feel sorry for who gets my disgruntled emails tomorrow lol, i dont care as long as they get me my veg soup and get rid of this chicken :)

Oh no sorry to hear you've had problems with your order, hopefully exante will sort it out pronto.

I've heard that quite a few people aren't getting the advice booklets with their packs, maybe exante are going to stop putting them in coz you can get the info on their website.
I think there is way more advice here on minis than you'd get from the booklet anyway.

Bobbi

Silver Member
S: 16st6lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st13lb(23.91%)
I am sorry things went wrong ... I hope you get fixed up quick.