They got my order wrong :(

foodjunkie10

Silver Member
I dont appear to be having much luck in starting this diet.
I've just opened my pack and counted everything and theyve sent me 12 thai chicken soups and only 2 veg grrrrr.
I have just emailed Exante and hopefully they will rectify this as i really dont want 12 chicken (prefer veg) oh honestly it can only happen to me :(

Thanks Cybill I've just realised that they havent sent me any of the leaflets or advice booklets either so i've just sent another email saying how disappointed i am with their shoddy service after i've spent such a large amount of money. I'm so cross i could cry as i was so looking forward to this.

Hi. I didn't get advice leaflets either. I thought you just downloaded them. I spent 200 euro (£166) on the packs and I have to admit the lack of a leaflet surprised me. But it's all online anyway so.....

Belle

Oh no how annoying :( I hope they rectify it soon for you. I was surprised at the lack of literature. I just got a fold-out leaflet and that was it. I guess they're keeping costs down and I'm used to getting tons of stuff from SW (I joined there three times!). A bit more 'stuff' alongside the shakes would have been nice though!!

I didnt even get a leaflet lol i'm over my tantrum now, feel sorry for who gets my disgruntled emails tomorrow lol, i dont care as long as they get me my veg soup and get rid of this chicken :)

Oh no sorry to hear you've had problems with your order, hopefully exante will sort it out pronto.

I've heard that quite a few people aren't getting the advice booklets with their packs, maybe exante are going to stop putting them in coz you can get the info on their website.
I think there is way more advice here on minis than you'd get from the booklet anyway.

Back