Things I learnt this week

Morning PV, how's things this morning love. Back to reality LOL

Evening all :)
Well another weigh-in wednesday has come and I scrapped another 1lb. I'm quite pleased as a couple of the sneaky mid week weigh ins were threatening a slight rise!

My quandry today is however that since I am now the owner of two sets of scales the mechanical (new) ones show me as 6lbs lighter than the others! What joy! But do I post my new scale's weight or stick to the old ones? Haha I know the answer really - but I think if I ever need a boost I might hop on the new ones!

OH has decided to be naughty since he was told that he shouldn't eat cabbage and came home with a chinese take away - I am feeling particularly smug at resisting the most of it - but as I was peeling the batter off the 4 "chicken balls" I allowed myself in order to eat the chicken within - it smelt soooo good.

No damage done! (I hope)

Lol at peeling chicken balls:D. And well done for the lb off!
Xx

The crunchy outer bits are calling my name from the Kitchen - I hope that OH gets hungry soon!

At least soon they will be too cold and greasy to be appetizing :)

We get chinese takeaway every week or so - have half a chinese duck between us. I have the duck, cucumber and shredded spring onion with mayo, DD has the pancakes with a teeny bit of duck and the fortune cookies, and DH has duck with a teeny bit of the hoisin sauce. Suits us all:D

Well done Piglet.. Must have been hard to scrape off the balls... I'm keeping a straight face whilst typing this! Lol xx

Well done for going down ... Always better that reverse! X

We get chinese takeaway every week or so - have half a chinese duck between us. I have the duck, cucumber and shredded spring onion with mayo, DD has the pancakes with a teeny bit of duck and the fortune cookies, and DH has duck with a teeny bit of the hoisin sauce. Suits us all:D

What a great idea! I shall have to encourage OH to get another takeaway soon!

Send the fairy my way too! Lol x

You deserve a visit soon! - The wooshie fairy has probably been stuck with a Christmas tree up its bum for a month - but will get round to you soon! x :D

Lol:D

Thanks Piglet... Best he gets the tree out and starts working again! Lol xx

Something I've learned today, keep my eye on the ball! I have binged this evening - on defrosted Raspberries & cream!! Stuffed myself whilst watching Midsomer Murders!! Grr!

Morning PV and all, LOL @ the christmas tree bit.

Oh and the whooshie fairy is female, that's why she's so unpredictable :)

Morning PV and all, LOL @ the christmas tree bit.

Oh and the whooshie fairy is female, that's why she's so unpredictable :)

Have to agree ther Jim, can't see a butch man dresses as a fairy.......well I can but it's very odd! :D

Evening all,
Today was a funny day - ate both my breakfast (bacon and mushrooms) and planned lunch (atkins shake) before 9am! I was soooo hungry on the drive to work I had the shake too! - made a mental note to put all food items out of reach whilst driving!

Was in a meeting all afternoon so by 4pm I was pretty hungry again! My picking out the Atkins friendly bits reached new heights today - there were loads of sandwiches which I picked the filling out of! No one seemed to think it odd as the bread had become quite crispy by that time. Someone even commented that they were having to pick the onion out too as the pieces were quite large! By the end of it I was left with a pile of onions and stale bread triangles - I silently chuckled to myself :)

Dinner of buttery cabbage, mushrooms and crispy bacon - cooked by OH - who it seems is trying to redeem himself after the chicken balls purchase of yesterday.

Still working through today's water - I'll reach my 2litres before midnight!!

:)

Chicken balls .....:D hee hee

Well done with the stale bread debacle, super star.

I wa out shopping today and hunger set in! I bought hot dogs and munched them.....NOT, a packet of pancakes I would have eaten dry in the car! Love it :)

Well done on the picking. . I'm the same and no one seems to think I'm too strange! Lol

I sometimes get an insatiable hunger and eat my food for the day in almost one sitting :) x hope you have a lovely day xx

Back