ProPoints Think about why you started-Chazhavnfun Diary

Thank you I'm very happy. I'm now my lightest I've been in yrs. Got to keep going.

Ok so I'm going to be honest lol I love a Tue because weeklies are renewed and I allow myself a treat :) last night I had dahdahdah a 12point double cheeseburger from McDonald's and it was worth every last dirty point :p. That's why I love ww because I can eat what I want and I don't feel quilty. I'm still on track and good to go.
I've just had a filling also so I had a huge 9 point breakfast because I knew I couldn't have lunch cause I'm a dribbling numb mess. Lol. I'm sooo looking forward to my tea which will be tagliatelly (sp) and bolignase again sp lol you get the jist. Don't worry though it will all be weighed out and pointed properly.

Hope you're ok after the filling.Nowt wrong with having the occasional treat! Does us good I think otherwise we can be too hard on ourselves.Enjoy your dinner :0)

The filling was fine hun.
It's not going well this week. I've got very little weeklies left. Tomorrow is a workout day for sure. I'm going to read this back and find some motivation. The weather here is so rubbish its very depressing and am missing college. I really hope the whole summer isn't like this or ill be pulling my hair out with 4 small board kids and reaching for the chocolate won't seem so bad. :( but still doing ok with my water so ill just need to be carefull till Tue. And ill be skipping my Tue treat next week defo.

Glad all went well with the filling,I hope the weather does soon pick up! It definitely doesn't help with eating when it's cold and miserable! I hope reading back through your diary has motivated you,how come you don't want a treat next Tuesday hun?

It's threw me off this week the burger was good but I set me up for a rubbish week and I have very little weeklies to use at the weekend.
I'm going to be good all week then maybe treat myself next weekend. But I'm going to have to plan my meals better. Running out of ideas. How you getting on.

Chazhavnfun said:
It's threw me off this week the burger was good but I set me up for a rubbish week and I have very little weeklies to use at the weekend.
I'm going to be good all week then maybe treat myself next weekend. But I'm going to have to plan my meals better. Running out of ideas. How you getting on.

I can understand what you mean bout the burger throwing you off.I was the same after we went away for a week and had some takeaways,the week I was back I just felt more hungry! Yea don't punish yourself as you may crave treats more if you don't allow yourself any.I lost 1lb today which I'm happy with :0)

Well done. Today is soooo much better I think ill be finishing with points left over tonight. And I worked out this morning too.
We all have our down days. We just have to remember the really good days and our weigh ins and to just get back on it. Yes I'm nervous for weighing in but I've a few more days to go to make it better.

Lastnight I planned out my food for today and so far to plan.

Breakfast. 4pp

Mushrooms 0pp
2x crusts away bread 2pp
10g butter 2pp

Lunch 14pp

Cream crackers x5 5pp
40g cheese 5pp
10g butter 2pp
Snack a jacks 2pp

Dinner. 15pp

150g new potatoes 3ppp
1 pork rib steak 3pp
Carrots 0pp
Stewed sausage x2 6pp
10g gravy 3pp

Supper. 3pp

Snack a jacks 2pp
Ww hot choc 1pp

2L water

Total 36pp
Daily used 32pp
Weeklies used. 4pp

Chazhavnfun said:
Lastnight I planned out my food for today and so far to plan.

Breakfast. 4pp

Mushrooms 0pp
2x crusts away bread 2pp
10g butter 2pp

Lunch 14pp

Cream crackers x5 5pp
40g cheese 5pp
10g butter 2pp
Snack a jacks 2pp

Dinner. 15pp

150g new potatoes 3ppp
1 pork rib steak 3pp
Carrots 0pp
Stewed sausage x2 6pp
10g gravy 3pp

Supper. 3pp

Snack a jacks 2pp
Ww hot choc 1pp

2L water

Total 36pp
Daily used 32pp
Weeklies used. 4pp

Look good :0) enjoy your weekend :0)

Ok today and tomorrow are workout days. I'm going to kill it. My plan
Zumba tone section of dvd
Pump it up beach body. The whole dvd.
Pump it up burn it lose it ,boxing section.
I'll come back after each one and report in.
Reason :(
My mum brought me up a muffin last night and I ate it AND :'( I had 5 WEEKLIES left. So I blew it so I'm going to try so hard to gain some activity points to make up for it. I'm so bad.

Chazhavnfun said:
Ok today and tomorrow are workout days. I'm going to kill it. My plan
Zumba tone section of dvd
Pump it up beach body. The whole dvd.
Pump it up burn it lose it ,boxing section.
I'll come back after each one and report in.
Reason :(
My mum brought me up a muffin last night and I ate it AND :'( I had 5 WEEKLIES left. So I blew it so I'm going to try so hard to gain some activity points to make up for it. I'm so bad.

Ok but don't go too mad as not just injuries but more exercise can cause a gain or Sts at first.Dont batter yourself over it hun :0)

30mins zumba done.
I know what you mean. When I did ww the very first time I was also doing the 30 day shred and I would only lose 1/1.5lbs a week it used to bug me. I'm not worried because I'm not working out crazy everyday this is the first time all week I've worked out apart from walking round the shops lol. It's more so I don't feel so guilty about that damn cake. I prob won't do much tomorrow cause I'm totally exhasted now.

Back