Thinking about A Change

Swmpey

Hi All

At the moment I took the plunge last week and got a 2 week supply of CS, but now ending the first week and doing abit of research and comparing certain calorie, carb, fat per pack it would seem that CS is higher than CD / LL /and Slim and Save...

So with that in mind I think Im gonna be considering the change after 2 weeks..... dont wanna do LL dont need the counselling, Cambridge Ive done before and found the ready made tetra bricks where getting expensive

Well I would certainly recommend S&S! I did CD years ago and hated it and did LT for a few months before S&S and although it worked, it was very restrictive with very little choice.

S&S tastes great and allows you some freedom and is readily available with great service online.

Good luck with it!

Lorriane.... The LL experiance wasnt one I wanna repeat, after a week of following the diet to the letter went for my first weigh in and the counseller was a complete ***** for only losing about 2lbs...maybe it was the persons being so far up her arse or was it the fact that she would have had to send weekly weigh in reports that wouldnt have looked good for her... thats when I switched to CD and the person I dealt with was brilliant, 4 weeks supply, nice cuppa black coffee and a chat about anything when I collected my supplys, Could have called her anytime without hassle.....she was good

Oh LL sounds awful! I was going to do it but Gp would not sign form so Zi couldn't - think he did me s favour!

I never really fancied the counselling either - lets face it I know why am fat lol

And S&S is so much cheaper than LL too!

May be an idea to order some samples to see what you think but if u could stomach CD them am sure u would love the packs and the bars - lemon and white yogurt and chic truffa are fab!

Thanks I mightit a go for a week and see what happens... maybe Im expecting the same result as I had 7 years ago....where for a bloke I was averaging 6lbs per week on sole source CD and it was just 3 meal packs... 4 litres of water and no food what so ever but I found a cheat by eating cheese which only effected my weight lose to 4-5lbs

No reason why u can't get similar results with this. Average loss is c a stone a month. Also u don't need to have protein meal u can just stick to packs if u prefer.

hiya, just thought id jump in here too, I bought some s&s packs and didnt quite get into it even though ive done LL and CD, does anyone have tips to keep on track? I think the meetings with counsellors each week helped me stay on track.
my LL counsellor wasnt too nice either, I imagine a counsellor to be more approachable and nice but she was more harsh.

Im doing Exante for a month and have a week of slim and save too. Too be honest I prefer them althougt I dont find it quite as filling! I did Lipotrim a couple of years ago and did lose but it was expensive and I was embarrassed when I went for a weigh in, as though they could not understand why anyone would be overweight!! I think the chemist needed the counselling, not me!! lol

Thanks I mightit a go for a week and see what happens... maybe Im expecting the same result as I had 7 years ago....where for a bloke I was averaging 6lbs per week on sole source CD and it was just 3 meal packs... 4 litres of water and no food what so ever but I found a cheat by eating cheese which only effected my weight lose to 4-5lbs

I did exactly the same with CD! found all the things I could nibble on without effect on losses, think thats why every restart failed! S&S I havent discovered any cheats mainly because I havent felt any need to try :)

I'm terrible for cheating, I think its easier to rule out everything. I think sticking to packs as much as possible would work. does anyone have any meals or days 'off' for an event?

Back