Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Thinking of changing to Lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Fat2ThinGirl, 9 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Fat2ThinGirl

Fat2ThinGirl Gonna get slim

Start Weight:
    29st4lb
    Current Weight:
    28st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(2.44%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    Hi,

I'm currently doing lighterlife but it's quite expensive. I'm thinking of changing to lipotrim as I have heard that it is similar but am worried how I will manage without the 2 hours of group support/counselling each week. Can anyone on it give me some advice?

Ellie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amanda34

Amanda34 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Use this place for support - that's what I do and it works ok. I choose a programme without support to minimise future failure - at one point the support won't be there anymore and you would be doomed if you rely on it - whereas there is always someone here!

4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Isn't there a CD counsellor near you? It would be a compromise between LL and LT as you get one to one support from your counsellor (although not 2 hours worth).

And of course, as Amanda says, there is always minimins :)

5. Fat2ThinGirl

Fat2ThinGirl Gonna get slim

Start Weight:
    29st4lb
    Current Weight:
    28st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(2.44%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    I think I will do the 100 days then change. Not sure I am strong enough to go it alone. Each week in the group people ask how much you've lost and because I've got so much to lose I usually lose more than most people each week which gives me a bit of a buzz. Plus if you have a slip up it gets addressed in the group (I think I may be trying to avoid getting challenged as it is hard but you do learn about yourself by talking it through with others). Plus I am worried about maintainence-does lipotrim do a maintainence programme?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.