Thinking of changing to Lipotrim

Fat2ThinGirl

Gonna get slim
Hi,

I'm currently doing lighterlife but it's quite expensive. I'm thinking of changing to lipotrim as I have heard that it is similar but am worried how I will manage without the 2 hours of group support/counselling each week. Can anyone on it give me some advice?

Ellie

Use this place for support - that's what I do and it works ok. I choose a programme without support to minimise future failure - at one point the support won't be there anymore and you would be doomed if you rely on it - whereas there is always someone here!

Isn't there a CD counsellor near you? It would be a compromise between LL and LT as you get one to one support from your counsellor (although not 2 hours worth).

And of course, as Amanda says, there is always minimins :)

I think I will do the 100 days then change. Not sure I am strong enough to go it alone. Each week in the group people ask how much you've lost and because I've got so much to lose I usually lose more than most people each week which gives me a bit of a buzz. Plus if you have a slip up it gets addressed in the group (I think I may be trying to avoid getting challenged as it is hard but you do learn about yourself by talking it through with others). Plus I am worried about maintainence-does lipotrim do a maintainence programme?

Back