Thinking of Joining CD

lemma1968

Silver Member
Last year I did LL and lost 2 stone before breaking my wrist and having to go through management as LL said i needed food to heal etc.

I completed RtM and then trotted along nicely until after xmas. In the last 2 or 3 months i have put on 16lbs!!!:eek:

I have thought about going back onto LL or doing LL Lite, but i saw that CD was cheaper and there was more choice.

My problem is that I cannot locate a CD local to my area in Ilkley, West Yorkshire.

Can someone please explain how the whole starting off of the CD is done, where you see your CD and if sole source is the only way to go.? My BMI is about 30.

Also how are people finding it?

Also the former LL'ers, which do you prefer (i know it is a very personal thing but some guidance would be great).

p.s. my LL counsellor has quit which is why i am looking for an alternative counsellor.

Thanks guys and gals xxx:D

From what I gather, CD is cheaper, and as each counsellor is independent, they are all different. Mine does sessions in her house, I go along, get weighed, have a chat, pick up my stuff and that's that. It takes about 15 mins. No one else is there when I am.
Others do group sessions and some come to your house.
They usually do a phone call before hand to go through a load of questions to make sure you're suitable.
I have found it easy up til now, but had a little blip and as you know, it's hard to get back on track! But am sticking to it, and will get through!
I have never done LL, but a friend has and she prefers CD as cheaper and nicer flavours so she said. Good luck! x

Back