Thinking of Joining LighterLife

Trefoil

Gold Member
Hi!

Im currently supposed to be on Slimming World but had to give up as I cant get to my classes.
Im thinking of doing LLL its near where I live and convenient!
It just seems a bit expensive so im not sure!

Can anyone tell me a bit more?

Thanks

Ruth

P.S I have 3 Stone to lose to goal and my BMI is 27 so i should be on LLL?!?!

Hi there,

Personally (although I'm only 3 weeks in) lighter life lite has been great for me. The shakes and bars are nice and you genuinely don't feel hungry. Plus because you have your meals planned it takes all the stress out of obsessing over food.

Yes the food packs are expensive (£50 per week) but you're not eating out, which for me was easily spending £100 a week on lunches, take out and pub food.

I have also lapsed once but it was easy to recover from and the dramatic weightloss keeps you going when cravings get tough.

This article was in the sun today about the lady from birds of a feather who's been doing total since Jan, she explains it well - http://tinyurl.com/65gsycx

As for whether you do total or lite, i could have done either (I have 3 stone to lose) but I personally couldn't do total as cutting out food altogether would be to tough so it's really a personal choice.

I only wish I'd have started LLL sooner so I wouldn't have wasted my time and money on all the other diets that didn't work.

x

Heya! I joined tonight and I worried about
The cost too. Then I thought of all the years of slimming world or WW or Rosemary conely and all the foods I end up bingeing on that cost a packet-sarnies, coffees, cake, takeaway... Expensive!
Plus I think my head got to the point that if I messed up and wasted my fiver a week at a 'normal' club I could deal with it. Whereas as this sort of money-well it makes me determined to do this 100% and it sort of shocked me into realising I think it's worth it to be slim for life-it's that important to me.
Hope you decide to go. I'm going to try and post everyday this first week to keep focus and I'll let you know how it goes!
P.s the counsellor was LOVELY and made sense-no stupid standing in a queue and being basically ignored. I like that a lot xxx

Back