Thinking of moving up a plan

Hola :)

I`m debating move up to 1000 plan as I *think* I may have done better on that last time than 810 (I`m not a big loser) and I have 6 months to lose 14lbs so I don`t really HAVE to be so drastic with such restricted cals. I can`t decide :confused::sigh:

Also, After early pay day and Christmas I`m a bit skint this month, So I could stretch my packs further as 1000 plan only needs two ;)

I was going to do 810 to lose the weight asap then maintain over the next 6 months hence trying to lose 2st rather than the 1st needed to allow for any stray lbs but now with upping my exercise etc too I don`t know if it`s better to go more slowly?

GAH!! Can`t decide :rolleyes: lol

Try it for a week or 2 and see how you get on. It might help wean you into food better over a longer time and you must look and feel fab now! Plus it's cheaper LOL

Good Luck with whatever you decide X

I agree with Wilma, try it and see, and its not written in stone that you've got to stick with it if you are not happy.

Hope it works for you x

Hey sistahh!

I agree gove it a go an see how you go on! You have come sooo far already! You can do it!

i think you will ace it!

lotsa love

xxxxxx

Hi LiSe -- I agree with the others. How did your weigh in go last night?

MM

Back