Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Thinking of moving up a plan

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SacredSilence, 11 January 2011 Social URL.

1. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Hola :)

I`m debating move up to 1000 plan as I *think* I may have done better on that last time than 810 (I`m not a big loser) and I have 6 months to lose 14lbs so I don`t really HAVE to be so drastic with such restricted cals. I can`t decide :confused::sigh:

Also, After early pay day and Christmas I`m a bit skint this month, So I could stretch my packs further as 1000 plan only needs two ;)

I was going to do 810 to lose the weight asap then maintain over the next 6 months hence trying to lose 2st rather than the 1st needed to allow for any stray lbs but now with upping my exercise etc too I don`t know if it`s better to go more slowly?

GAH!! Can`t decide :rolleyes: lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Try it for a week or 2 and see how you get on. It might help wean you into food better over a longer time and you must look and feel fab now! Plus it's cheaper LOL

Good Luck with whatever you decide X

4. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree with Wilma, try it and see, and its not written in stone that you've got to stick with it if you are not happy.

Hope it works for you x

5. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    Hey sistahh!

I agree gove it a go an see how you go on! You have come sooo far already! You can do it!

i think you will ace it!

lotsa love

xxxxxx

6. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Hi LiSe -- I agree with the others. How did your weigh in go last night?

MM

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.