Total Solution Thinking of trying Exante

PhatAss

Hi everyone

Just thought I would introduce myself, I'm thinking of starting Exante after Christmas (maybe sooner) and was wondering if anyone had any advice? I've tried Lipotrim and the Tony Ferguson diet previously - I did pretty well but found that it was kinda expensive (generally the week before pay day lol). I don't mind total food replacement diets and that was the only obstical I came up against and my friend suggested Exante.

I checked out the website and was quite pleasantly surprised at the prices.

I'm currently 5ft 11 and 20st 10lbs (shameful) but I am determined to shift the excess weight. I also like the fact that you can buy a months worth of products all in one.... which I wasn't able to do on the 2 mentioned above - buying in bulk is perfect for a pay day spend and also means that I have no excuse!

Looking at all your posts, you're all truly inspirational and I hope to start and continue my weight loss journey with the best intentions!

xNx

Last edited:
Thanks Chubbers! :)

Looking at your stats, you're doing amazingly well. I really can't wait to get started. The only thing that may bother me (as it has done in the past) is cutting out alcohol all together. I'm only 29 and I do like my social activity but weighing it up, I would much rather shed the pounds than have a string of boozy nights out. I just need to crack that and I'm well on my way I reckon! :D

Hey hey. I've just started this week and I've done LT previous before aswell, LT is indeed very expensive and the flavours are disgusting.. lol, Exante is much better!

29, you're an old timer! I'm 21 and if I can manage to give up a social life for a few months then so can you ;) get it ordered!

I'm 22 and I too have managed to not drink, which was a massive thing for me!!! Loving this whole no hangover thing though! I always feel great haha! xxx

I too am planning on beginning after xmas, I have done LL and cambridge, and know exactly what you mean with paying week by week. With Exante, being able to buy a months worth is ideal. Will just mean I will struggle to pay something else each month, lol, but it will be worth it. Last time I attempted a VLCD it really was a sad attempt, but I HAVE to give it 110% after christmas, it's my last option short of surgery, which I cant afford.

For me I save money doing this diet if I think of the money I used to spend on nights out, food shopping, going out for meals etc each month. Even on things like fizzy drinks or a quick snack here and there while I was out. xxx

Agree - it was the booze wot done it! And you can live without it and so much more fun being slim.

I think drinking adds lots of calories but it also stops you thinking about what you are eating. I did not realise how grotty I felt with hang overs until I stopped drinking.

I last had a drink on 6 March 2011 - and you know, no regrets, I am loving it.

GSQ

Wow thats fantastic GSQ, not only that but your weight loss woop!!!

Thanks for the replies guys. I kinda wish that I hadn't spent up on Christmas presents now.... I'm dying to place my order! Roll on 20th December - I'll keep you posted!

Good luck to you all x

Well, payday has arrived and I've just placed my first order and I am so excited. I've decided not to wait until after New Year... why put off what I can do today (or tomorrow in this case!) and I figure that if I can get through Christmas and New Year then the rest of the year will be a breeze. Keeping everything crossed! :D

Last edited:
PhatAss said:
Well, payday has arrived and I've just placed my first order and I am so excited. I've decided not to wait until after New Year... why put off what I can do today (or tomorrow in this case!) and I figure that if I can get through Christmas and New Year then the rest of the year will be a breeze. Keeping everything crossed! :D

That's a brilliant mindset!

Good luck! ;)

Hi

I have a few questions and was wondering if anyone could help. I’m sure there are already threads for these but I’m at work and don’t really have the time to search for them at the minute. Any help would be much appreciated:

1) Is there any particular brand of sweeteners that can/can’t be used?

2) Is there any particular gum that is OK to chew? (I didn’t suffer with bad breath on my last VLCD a few years ago but I want to keep it handy just in case if there is any that are OK to have)

3) How much damage would having the teeniest drop of skimmed milk in a cup of tea do?... Does anyone else do this? Also, do we have to drink de-caf tea or is normal tea OK? (Can’t stand the herbal stuff either)

I’m sure I had more but I can’t think of anything else that I wanted the answer to. I’m sure it’ll come to me soon enough.

Thanks for all your help
x

Back