Thinking of trying S&S

weasey said:
Cheapest is the man's 5 a day pack - works out at around £1.07 a pack.

So thats the 140 products...How on earth do you decide what to have lol... Where will I put them all ha ha... I need my own kitchen drawer for them!
How much veg/salad are you allowed? Sorry I should look this up! Im sure there are plenty of threads on this :)

Spandex said:
CharlieWW why don't you try the 25 pack sample first? That's what I did and it's given me a good feel for the programme over the last week before taking the plunge.

I cant stand soup so ordered 1 each of the samples. Ive got 11 coming so thats 3 and a bit days worth for me :) Ive still got some CD products left so can see what I like and so i can order bulk without coming of the VLCD xx

You are allowed up to 200g of veg a day (but only certain veg). You can also have 150ml of skimmed milk a day. If you have 3 packs a day then you also need to have 100g of protein (eg chicken or white fish) and a multivitamin.

weasey said:
You are allowed up to 200g of veg a day (but only certain veg). You can also have 150ml of skimmed milk a day. If you have 3 packs a day then you also need to have 100g of protein (eg chicken or white fish) and a multivitamin.

ok lovely. Sorry for all the questions eeeekkk you must get fed up with us 'newbies' x

Charlie Woo Woo said:
ok lovely. Sorry for all the questions eeeekkk you must get fed up with us 'newbies' x

Everyone has to learn! The are some great stickies on this forum too.

Spandex said:
CharlieWW I'm only a week in and this site has been great, not only for all the info, but also the great support, I promise you won't feel like a newbie for long x

Thank you, I get my samples tomorrow and cant wait to try them :)
Hows the week been on s&s? x

actually I haven't found it bad at all - bit jammy of me - but I normally a tetchy miserable headachey cow with bad breath ha ha!

No in all honesty, I've been pretty lucky and haven't had many of the symptoms or if I have they've only been for a short period. I was really surprised at how quickly the hunger went. I get the odd pang now and again but nothing that I can''t abate with a good glug of water. Good luck sweets x

Back