thinking...

*lesley*

Silver Member
Hi all
I'm on Lipotrim but noticed someone else mention Exante, never knew it existed!
Couple of questions in case i decide to change as there is more variety of things to choose from...
What are the shakes like? Anyone done Lipotrim that can comment compared to those?
What are the bars like? Similar to the above, how do they compare with the Lipotrim flapjacks?
Is it the same in that you can't have chewing gum still?
Thanks in advance! x

To be honest how the shakes etc compare is a personal thing... no 2 people on here agree on favourites lol

There have however been LOADS of people moving from LL/LT and CD to Exante and staying with it, which speaks volumes ;)

Theres also a sticky thread about comparisons which might help :)

Found it! Many thanks ;)

Hey, I did one wk of lipotrim, found this site on day one and then discovered exante. Made the move purely for the cost difference. To which there are some discrepancies, I was paying £45pw others £32!!

As starlight said it's individuals own tastes which decide if they like the shakes, I personally don't really find any difference, but like that there is a bigger flavour range here.

I didn't try lipotrim bars, but from what I can see exantes seem to be less dry??

I like the ease of exante, where they deliver rather than me having to go through an embarrassing process and effort to get them. I'm a serial weigher too so not having the chemist doesn't bother me.

This sites great for advice, and prob gives more than your chemist could, certainly more than what mine could.

20 odd pounds later I'm a happy fizzy

63lb to lose. WI 1-4: -19. WI5, -2. 42lbs to go

hey :D I did lipotrim too , and I hated the shakes, found them salty and strange , the soup and bars were total inedible to me . I then moved the CD which I found far too nice , very very sweet and moreish .. not what you want really , then exante , and I think they are just right :) they are thick , creamy and filling and have a subtle flavour , not loads of artificial sweetener !! The bars are yummy ( especially compared to the LT ones !!)

in other ways it is very much like LT , no chewing gum etc , although they do say coke zero and dr pepper zero can be drunk , although dont recommend you drink litres of it !!!! I love exante and the price is amazing too :D

Back