Third time's a charm..hopefully!

ally_88 said:
Hi! Subscribing :)

I mostly do green days as the only meat I eat is fish too. Well done on your first week, that's an amazing loss :D
How did you make your rice pudding? My mum has tried it this week but said it didn't turn out great!
Hope you had a better day today :)

Hi :) I was really surprised by it but don't think I'll be having one this week :( I had 25 syns yesterday! Today and tomorrow are no syn days..I only had 1000 cals yesterday so hoping its not a gain. I have been really ill for a few weeks so thought I'd enjoy my night out with cocktails. The rice pudding is with pudding rice, I can only find it in aldi, I use half skim milk and half water..cinnamon and vanilla pods and bubble away for about 30 mins..I add extra milk when I reheat it but water works just as well :) I love it, I could eat it every meal x

Mon

B
None

L
Jacket potato w/ cheese and beans (1hea)

D
Nothing I don't think, feel sick so maybe some rice pudding if that.

This is my dad and brothers dinner..3.5 syns for all of it. The Jamaican jerk sauce is from Jamaica and O calories which is so good!

Attachments

• image-1322444535.jpg
    image-1322444535.jpg
    678.5 KB · Views: 41
Ok I've pulled it back..as of tonight I am on 92/90 syns..I don't think that's gonna kill me! Weigh in is tomorrow so it's unlikely I'll have any syns except what I eat for lunch..heading down to Uni so will probably have sushi or a salad!

Mon

B
None

L
Jacket w/ cheese (1a) beans ad salad

D
Rice w/ beans and 1/2 A cheese

S
2 scan bran and 2 syns butter.

Yesterday was not such a good day!

B
Banana

L
None

D
1/2 veggie wrap and chips (24) waah. Oh well..done now!!

Ok I've got today's and yesterday's food coming up...

Yesterday
B
Scrambled egg beans 1wm toast

L
Hifi light

D
King prawn rice w/ curry sauce and seaweed
1B
15 syns

S
Persimmon
Banana
Orange

Today

B
None

L
Jacket potato w/ tuna mayo (1) and salad

D
Fish and veggie pie with cabbage sprouts and leeks (1syn for cornflour)

S
Liberte-1 syn

ally_88 said:
Hope weigh in went ok :) I had a gain but I had a bad few days and a v. bad afternoon before weigh in!! Are you eating enough? What you are writing doesn't seem to be alot or maybe it seems like that to me since I never stop eating!!

Hii, weigh in wasnt bad..lost 1lb. My consultant looked at my diary and told me to eat more, so I'm trying to make sure I have 3 meals..of 2 big ones (like today). I've been having trouble with my stomach at the mo and it just knocks me sick..going to try my best though! How much did you gain? Hope you can get back on track this week..you really have to be in the mindset for it I think. I've tried sw loads and lasted a day, we have to have bad weeks to have good ones I suppose xx

Gained 1.5 which I was alright with and am determined to get off this week! I tend to have a few really good weeks and then blow it for a few days. This time I wasn't as bad as I've been when I've went off track, ate bad on Sunday evening, stopped myself from doing it on Monday but then ate a load of junk on Tuesday and yesterday before weigh in! Your right about having to be in the right mindset. I've been doing this over 2 and a half years now. Well done on the loss :)

B

Scrambled egg and beans
Liberte-1

L
Scan bran and 45g soft cheese (1a) (1b)

D
2 mini fajitas (10) vegetables and lf yog

S
Drinks- 12

EDIT-did syns wrong.23 syns today. On the way home now and tempted to have scan bran and laughing cow light with a highlights in bed which wil take me to edit-no highlights but I did have a mini mouthful of choc frosting so will add the 2.

Last edited:
ally_88 said:
Gained 1.5 which I was alright with and am determined to get off this week! I tend to have a few really good weeks and then blow it for a few days. This time I wasn't as bad as I've been when I've went off track, ate bad on Sunday evening, stopped myself from doing it on Monday but then ate a load of junk on Tuesday and yesterday before weigh in! Your right about having to be in the right mindset. I've been doing this over 2 and a half years now. Well done on the loss :)

Maybe it takes a gain to give you the kick you need and 1.5 isn't a lot if its followed a few good weeks! I started about 2.5 years ago too, but I was only 7lb from my kind of target and I put on over 2 stone because of medical stuff :(
Been trying to shift it for so long.
I went to town last night and felt quite proud of myself..there were loads of super fatty lovely sounding things but I had my fajitas. Ate two out of the 5 mini ones so definitely could've been worse. Do you struggle with weekends? I just want to not have to think about what I eat on a Saturday..but then I suppose I'll never lose weight ha!

Saturday 9th

B
None

L
Dirty rice-spicy veg and bean rice, halloumi, mushrooms, chipotle sauce, BBQ sauce and caramel chutney - 6.5

D
Tuna pasta bake with loads of added super free and 1/2 hea

I feel really in the zone. 2 meals in 2 days and I could've been so naughty but I didn't want to. Not I forced myself not to but I just had no interest in eating something really bad and the regret and feeling fat and deflated. I just feel like its clicked again this time and my 1.5 stone will be gone in NO time :)

Last edited:
I need to add 6 syns to yesterday..ended up eating half a dairy milk. God they are not worth 12 syns!!

Today
B
Scrambled egg, quorn sausage (2) mushrooms and tomato

L
Grapes and hex b fruit yoyos 1B

D
Salmon, rice, veggies and chilli sauce -4syns 1B

S
Tunnocks teacake 5
Skinny latte-1A
2 chunks roll choc -5

12 syns. Did well considering I've spent the day at hospital visiting, so hard to make good choices surrounded by rubbish foods!

Last edited:
Your lunch yesterday sounds amazing!! I struggle with weekends if I'm going out or eating out, otherwise I'm usually ok. I think it's because I won't be able to syn everything and plus I'd be going over the 15 and then I try to cut back on other days which sometimes will then lead me to overeat! One time I was going out for dinner with friends on a Saturday night, I knew I wouldn't be drinking so it was only really the syns from the meal. Don't know why but I ended up eating a load of chocolate then that afternoon, and then continued to be bad for a few days so of course gained. But if I had just had the meal out and then stuck to plan like normal I probably would have had a loss that week. It has happened other times too when I knew I was eating out and then just ate bad all that day since I knew I'd be 'off' plan that night!

Yeah dairymilks are so not worth the syns! Well done on only eating half though! I wouldn't have been able to stop at half! I got some full size crunchies, they are 9.5 syns I think they're worth it!

ally_88 said:
Your lunch yesterday sounds amazing!! I struggle with weekends if I'm going out or eating out, otherwise I'm usually ok. I think it's because I won't be able to syn everything and plus I'd be going over the 15 and then I try to cut back on other days which sometimes will then lead me to overeat! One time I was going out for dinner with friends on a Saturday night, I knew I wouldn't be drinking so it was only really the syns from the meal. Don't know why but I ended up eating a load of chocolate then that afternoon, and then continued to be bad for a few days so of course gained. But if I had just had the meal out and then stuck to plan like normal I probably would have had a loss that week. It has happened other times too when I knew I was eating out and then just ate bad all that day since I knew I'd be 'off' plan that night!

Yeah dairymilks are so not worth the syns! Well done on only eating half though! I wouldn't have been able to stop at half! I got some full size crunchies, they are 9.5 syns I think they're worth it!

I know exactly what you mean, I get really nervous about eating out, always have been when on SW. I try to plan before because its too easy to get stressed when you're eating out..really hard when with people not on a diet too. I think if you flexi syn and just forget about the syns you had it's easier..trying to cut back makes it harder for me.
My friends are supportive too, maybe tell whoever you'll be going for the meal with because I know mine won't say oo just have it. That really helps me..but I know some would feel a bit put out if their friend said do you really want that. I find only eating fish makes it even worse..all veggie stuff is loaded with cheese and most fish deep fried :( I had that teacake for 5 and it was really worth it..I eat them in two and make it last ages. I'm determined to get my 1.5 stone before Christmas so will be an angel ha x

I cooked some of your rice pudding tody for my brother. I am on red at the moment so did not try it, but he loved it. Thanks for putting it on here.

x

Nanny Doreen said:
I cooked some of your rice pudding tody for my brother. I am on red at the moment so did not try it, but he loved it. Thanks for putting it on here.

x

Oh that's good! I haven't had it for ages now, will make myself some tomorrow! I love my rice pudding x

22.5 syns today. Ee :( cheese and marmite hea and crab sticks..2 white toast with egg and a subway salad. Plus some biscuits :( rubbish sw day!!

Back