Third time's a charm..hopefully!

Well done you. Keep it up. :)

Yesterday I couldn't post..tried but don't know why it wouldn't let me do my food

B
None

L
Bit of carrot cake-7

D
Pasta loaded with veg and 1A cheese

I've put 5 into my syn calculator and can't rember why..

Today

B
2x hifi light - 1B

L
Sweets and a diet coke

D
Having quorn meatballs with pasta and tomato sauce. Will add 1A cheese

Food is really all over at the minute, eating as and when between running around but struggling to get good stuff in me during the day!

Oops forgot to add syns- 9 so far. Treated myself to some sweet n salt metcalfe popcorn so may have 6 syns of that!

Oh I love the metcalfe popcorn! My favourite is heat and sweet :)
Has your stomach settled any? You can only try your best and its hard to stay on track when your rushing about. I'd be starving though on what you had yesterday. I wasn't great either. Fruit for breakfast and then was rushing making my boyfriends bday cake so snacked on fruit while doing that (plus a LOT of licking the cake mix and icing butter!!) and then was out for dinner, which wasn't low syn at all and then had a Belgian waffle for dessert. Planning on being good today though, except for the bit of cake I'll have later! Hope you have a good day :)

ally_88 said:
Has your stomach settled any? You can only try your best and its hard to stay on track when your rushing about. I'd be starving though on what you had yesterday. I wasn't great either. Fruit for breakfast and then was rushing making my boyfriends bday cake so snacked on fruit while doing that (plus a LOT of licking the cake mix and icing butter!!) and then was out for dinner, which wasn't low syn at all and then had a Belgian waffle for dessert. Planning on being good today though, except for the bit of cake I'll have later! Hope you have a good day :)

I've just opened it..having 6 syns worth then done. My stomach is just the same if not a little worse, so swollen and sore. Managed a big dinner tonight though so that's good, big for me at least! Oo I love making cakes but have to stop licking the bowl because I make so many now, I'd be the size of a house. Did you have a nice night? You have to have a nice night off for things like that, it's not every week. I had cereal and rice pudding instead but felt so bloated :( been at uni today so had to eat as I had the long drive x

ally_88 said:

And I've never had heat and sweet, wasn't sure what it would be like.will try it next time :)

So Thursday I had 9 syns..I think!! Didn't eat my popcorn so just sweets and a freddo popping candy!

Yesterday
B
None

L
Hifi peanut (1HEB)

D
Harvester salad, stuffed peppers (1A) and rice. I have never been so full, ate the peppers and salad then couldn't eat even a mouthful of rice. Too much food!

Snacks
Metcalfe's skinny popcorn -6
2 bnbn biscuits, which were horrible except the chocolate middle - 8

14 syns. My friend and I both have seriously dicky tummies, it can only be harvester because that's the only thing we ate the same!!

I am so fed up of my whole family telling me I need to eat more, don't need to lose weight etc etc! Driving me MAD. I don't NEED to lose weight, I want to. I want to lose 1.5 stone..it's not like I weigh 8 stone and want more. I'm not eating a lot because my belly is so so sore and huge, it doesn't need anything else in there :( actually feel pressurised to eat..it's ridiculous!!

I've had a bad few days, was planning on having only a slice of cake on Friday but went completely off rails and didn't stop eating crap all day!! Was good in work yesterday and ate ridiculously again last night!! AND this morning I've just had a slice of cake and 2 bowls of sugar puffs!!! Hoping I can manage to restrain myself the rest of today!

ally_88 said:
I've had a bad few days, was planning on having only a slice of cake on Friday but went completely off rails and didn't stop eating crap all day!! Was good in work yesterday and ate ridiculously again last night!! AND this morning I've just had a slice of cake and 2 bowls of sugar puffs!!! Hoping I can manage to restrain myself the rest of today!

Did the rest of the day go better? It's easy to get stuck in an oh dear it's ruined mindset and keep going. I had a slice if choc cake yesterday so it's not going well for me either! Didn't have any more syns though so it shouldn't have ruined my week :|

Yesterday I had a slice of cake, but I had no more syns so I'm still going for a loss this week

Sunday

B
None

L
Choc cake -20 syns

D
Jacket potato w/ cheese and beans (1a)

Late on I was hungry, I should just go to bed earlier..had my B's of toast and A cheese

20 syns

So I seem to be getting sick every time I eat, if I'm not sick I feel so so so bloated and nauseous. Very strange and as a result I've been reluctant to eat big meals, so eaten more snacks aka rubbish..I actually catch myself feeling dizzy a lot because obviously everything I eat isn't giving me any nutrition :( I don't have a bug or anything so can only think its down to stupid belly stuff or who knows what! Not fun though. I don't feel like I won't have lost though so bring on tomorrow!

ally_88 said:
Is it all food causing it or just certain foods? May be worth seeing the doctor as that doesn't sound right at all :(

I can't see any pattern in it at all :( I'm already mostly wheat free, if I have pasta it's doves farm and wholemeal bread is the same the only wheat I eat is the occasional hifi or scan bran. I was only eating soya but that's supposed to 'feed' endometriosis so I stopped that. I think it's just that I'm so bloated there's physically no room for food. My doctor is so busy at the mo I can't get in until a week tomorrow :( oh well I'll try and keep up little and often!

So yesterday I put ON half a pound..my belly is extremely swollen and totm is looming so I'm really not upset about it!

B
Porridge - 1B

L
WM salad ad cheese sandwich - 1B and 1/2 A

D
Rice and vegetables drowned in soy sauce

I haven't been sick once today.ive eaten a LOT for me, feel sick but not been sick. I'm hoping if I try to eat more my body will get on with it..

Had a freddo popping candy -4.5
Mini French fancy..my daily gluten and it was good! -4

8.5 so far today!

I am back full force today..have gained 2lb in 2 weeks. I doubt it's real weight because my stomach is still its huge self. I want my stone for Christmas so need 6lbs!

B
Bran flakes w banana - 1B part A

L
Smash potato cakes w cheese and beans - 1/2A

D
I think I'll make a tuna pasta bake so it'll be 1/2A and 1B

Snacks
1/2 syn sugar in tea
Rice pudding

Back