This cant be right?

Have weighed myself this morning, at the same time of day, same clothing (well, naked, lol) on the same scales that have not been moved.....

I cant have lost 16lbs in 7 days attack, right??? :eek:

Doctor D said i'd lose 5.9!

Am onto cruise tomorrow, makes me nervous that im going to ruin the progress lol.

I did 10lbs in 5 days, its very possible. Keep up the good work that is an amazing result.

you go girl!! :)

Yowzer! Well done you :) Great boost to keep you motivated!! Good luck on the rest of the plan.

Wow, well done! I am on day 4 and lost 2lb which is disheartening. How have you done it? What have you been snacking on and having for meals? :)

Well I've been following it exactly except for a slip up on Sunday which wasn't my fault (fainted while giving blood and they wouldn't let me leave until id ate 4 biscuits!!)

I think what helped lots was my slow cooker dinners! I made a beef curry soup thing which I took for my dinners at work which was filling and very good for you. That and a yogurt saved the day :)

I wouldn't worry skinnyminnycow. What other diet could you lose 2lbs in 4 days? Also I didn't notice a big drop till day 4 as I was still in sugar withdrawal methinks, still digesting all the naughty stuff i'd ate the week before.

couteaux!! 43lbs is amazing!! How great to be target weight by Christmas also, you can make Christmas dinner a gala meal and be guilt free!!!

Back