This feels so good!!!

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
I went shopping today and bought some size 14 trousers and 12-14 pyjamas plus a few tops, mixtures between sizes 12 and 14.

I came home expecting to have to put some in a drawer for my "when I get into them". But to my shock EVERYTHING fitted. Im in shock but it REALLY feels good!! Just thought I would share my happiness with you all x x x x :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congrats, it's a great feeling isn't it? I too went shopping today and everything I bought was a size smaller than i was pre-SW. A pair of size 16 skinny fit trousers i got before starting SW are not a skinny fit anymore, they fall down constantly! For me it's a good boost because those little 1lb losses are starting to make a difference.

Well done guys!!

I can't wait to get back into my size 14 jeans from last year! They are currently in my "when I've lost more weight" drawer, but a couple of pairs of my 16s are starting to get a little loose, so hopefully it wont be too long!

I love hearing stuff like this!! It's so encouraging!! Well done hun!! Enjoy the feeling...

Scouzer. X

Thanks, its a great feeling when i started off nearly a size 22! And keep going all of you, you are all doing BRILLIANTLY!!!!!

Hey victoria that is such a masive achievement. You are right to be proud of yourself thanks for sharing your joy with us.

That's wonderful! You're an inspiration to us all. It shows that it does work if you put the hard work in, WELL DONE!:D

wow well done, I started slimming world 16 Sept and was in a 20 (which were getting tight!) and am now in an 18 wooo!

Helen x

Congrautulations - it'a great feeling isn't it!

I went shopping last weekend, and managed to buy some pyjamas from BHS - this is an achievement from me, as I haven't been able to buy clothes from "normal size" clothes shops for 2 years!

I know they are only pyjamas, and therefore stretchy, but I'm hoping to be able to get a new pair of jeans in a few weeks....

The other day I finally managed to wear my favourite skirt (size 16)which had been in my wardrobe for a VERY long time!!!!It was such a wonderful feeling ,especially when my husband commented that i "looked good"(he doesn't comment on what I wear)

WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! Keep it up and we will all be strutting our stuff in our dream outfits :) :) :) :)

P.S. PYJAMAS RULE!!!

Thats great hon.....Its hearing other peoples success stories that help spur people on and keep the faith....

Even now with your journey reaching it's conclusion it is an ongoing path that all will walk to gain the great success you have.....

Back