This is going to be my year!

I just got 86 packs for 69 quid off eBay. That's not quite as many as the biggest mens pack. But a cracking deal. Not slim and save but same manufacturer. To think I used to spend nearly the same for a weeks tetras on CWP!

I know it's crazy! I think the packs and bars are a million percent nicer than Cambridge ones too!

Yes sorry 28 bars max but I've been having shakes made in to biscuits or Ice cream instead so have loads of bars left sorry so completely forgot about that! :(
Yer she was out with mum and saw it think mum paid but she pretty much lives here anyway! But yes very nice of them :)
Haha go peppermint tea :p x

Haha depends what they ask me but thanks for the vote of confidence though!!!
Although I always just ramble on and then when I come out I'm like damn what did I even say!!!! Haha x

Good lord I suffered with the worst acid heart burn thing last night!!!! I've never felt pain like it, I must have cried for an hour straight. Absolutely awful :(

Anyway had a veg soup today as I'd ran out of chicken and it was quite nice actually. Tried one a couple of weeks ago and really didnt enjoy it but this was nice for some reason.

Don't think I've lost any weight this week!!! I'm really bloated and haven't 'been' for a couple of days either...

Dunno if I mentioned that I'm losing weight partly because I've got to be a bridesmaid for my sisters wedding in July! Think we may have decided on dresses. Lovely 50's style!

Attachments

• image-2574492259.jpg
    image-2574492259.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 80
That's really beautiful! Classy and different- love it. What a motivator! X

Omg I looooooove that dress :) :)
Yer not good at all despite 'answering two of my questions with the best answers I've ever heard I wouldn't give you the job your interview wasn't humorous enough and you just weren't funny so i forgot you as soon as you walked out door' :( thought it was a mental health nurse interview not for a clown!!!!! :( x

Omg I looooooove that dress :) :)
Yer not good at all despite 'answering two of my questions with the best answers I've ever heard I wouldn't give you the job your interview wasn't humorous enough and you just weren't funny so i forgot you as soon as you walked out door' :( thought it was a mental health nurse interview not for a clown!!!!! :( x

What the hell that's a weird thing for them to say to you?! Why would you have to be hilarious in an interview for them to give you a job. So odd!!

Yer a job a a professional nurse! Haha! I really dont know what he was on at all there was a tutor in there too so going to ask her see if she has any other 'advice' I was gutted! Ha! X

How are you today felix? I've gone off plan today :/ had two packs and went to my bfs cousins birthday and they'd lade on a meal so I skipped everything and had small portion of the ham and the salad which was just lettuce cucumber and spring onion so hopefully Wong be tooo bad! Xx

How are you today felix? I've gone off plan today :/ had two packs and went to my bfs cousins birthday and they'd lade on a meal so I skipped everything and had small portion of the ham and the salad which was just lettuce cucumber and spring onion so hopefully Wong be tooo bad! Xx

That's not bad at all that's on plan!!! I went to Meadowhall this evening and met my mum and sister there who I haven't seen for ages cos I moved away and I had Chinese!!! Arghhh!! Bought a new dress though for the wedding. What do you think? (Ignore the boots though) also here it is with the heels I'm going to wear (ignore the mess!!)

Also it covers up my tattoos so my mum will be happy haha. It's so much more comfortable than the other one but I dunno if its a bit short? Also really static and keeps clinging to me!!

Attachments

• image-1829108889.jpg
    image-1829108889.jpg
    530.1 KB · Views: 92
  • image-1087445418.jpg
    image-1087445418.jpg
    517 KB · Views: 116
Ooooohhhhhhh lush lush lush :) love the heels too :)
Hmm well of plan for me as I norm have four packs not protein :/ is ham ok as the protien then?
Special occasion... And not guna lie Chinese sounds luuuush ha! Xx

Hi guys thought I'd keep u updated am 6 days down and have lost 2 kg it's something I guess but I've stuck to everything I feel I should of lost more :S any advice?

Ps esh it's 6 days so I'm not listening :p teehee tell us your official wi tomorrow Hun :) and I'm really sorry but I have no idea how much 2kg is I only no pounds :/ x

Is 2kg just over 4lb? I lost 5lb in my first week so don't be put off because of everyone else who posts mega losses!!

Back