This is going to sound soooo out of order

Everyone is saying "Wow, you've got a whole new wardrobe" at work. I haven't, its just that everything looks nice on me now I'm not bursting out of the seams, and I'm walking round with real "look at me" confidence, instead of shuffling round trying to curl up in corners. I can also wear stuff I bought years ago with the intention of one day being thin enough to get into them!! One colleague said "I'm so jealous of how you look in clothes - you've got such style". I nearly fell off my high heels!!! (Usually wear unflattering flatties, so it was a REAL compliment!!!!). Three stone has made a HUGE difference to my appearance and confidence!

Hehe good confession, Dave!

I'm having a similar problem. Everywhere I look are huge people (did I not notice before, when I was one?) and I keep thinking 'what you need is LL'. I'm worried about shallowness too. I'm turning into a diet nazi... ugly, no?

hahahaha!!!!!!!!! That is sooo me!!!! I keep thinkin that to myself, and I'm only 2 weeks in!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
DaveP, you crack me up!!! I love your posts!
I know that I walk differently and act differently now that I have lost almost 5 stone. How could I not!!!
Again, I see those who have been on the journey with me, and most are now in management, and they have shrunk in size and gained in confidence right in front of me and that is a wonderful thing to see and be part of.
I too find that I look at those who are "larger" and want to sit down and tell them about LL and show them the before picture of me because I realise now that folk think I have always been this size which confuses me a little. I still don't recognise the woman I see when I pass shop windows, she's a lot thinner than me I am sure!! lol That brain of mine will catch up soon I am sure!
You are doing really well Dave and how about paying the ladies a nice comment next time!!

Back