This is it!

Well done Sandra :)

yesterday I discovered quinoa. Never heard of it before but as it was on my list I thought I'd hunt it out. Its quite nice and might be a nice substitute for rice or pasta going forward.

Hubby was all excited that I was trying something new but somehow I don't think it's the kind of thing that will show up on restaurant menus any time soon.

Have my week 4 RTM weigh in tonight so wondering if weight loss will have started to level off yet.

Well done Sandrat!
Have just re-read your blog and realised that we have roughly the same start weight (I was 16st 5ibs) and we're roughly the same height (i'm 5'8), so it's so motivational for me to know that if I keep going, hopefully Ill do as well as you! My aim is to get to 160ibs and am a bit panicky that I definitely won't be there by the end of foundation. How long did you stay in developers? xx

I did 11 weeks of foundation and 4 weeks of developers then I ran out of money so started RTM!

well only because i lost 7.5lbs in the first 3 weeks of RTM, maybe more, have week 4 weigh in tonight!

Had weigh in this evening. Lost another 2 lbs so gone over the 5 stone mark. Moving on to two protein meals and two packs this week going to require a lot norm planning!

This time next week I will be sitting in a church in a size 10 dress watching my little sister get married!

sandra thats fantastic! Wow size 10 you lucky lucky thing, so happy for you....well done.

And have a fab time at the wedding x

Thanks. I am really looking forward to it. 4 months ago I was wearing size 20 trousers to work and was miserable. Today I am wear size 12s and they are too big (and they are just out of the wash!).

There will be people at the wedding who haven't seen me since Christmas, I wonder will they know who the slim thing standing in the family photos is!?

Oh Sandrat I can not wait to be saying those things too. You have done so well.
How does it make you feel knowing you have achieved it?

I feel so much more confident in myself. I never realised how miserable I was or how lacking in confidence I was. I really am so happy and am lapping up all the compliments from people.

god thats fantastic....I envy you :)....so its taken you 4 months to get to that size? did you stay completely 100% abst whole time?

At one stage i think in week 2 I was at a work meeting with clients and was forced to eat by my boss who insisted it was rude to not eat when lunch was being bought for us so I had 2 bites of turkey and a mouthful of veg and I ate at my sisters hen night a few weeks ago but only ate the same as a LLL meal and had no alcohol. Other than that I completely stuck with it. It can be done.

by the way, the boss things shows how I used to lack confidence now I would stick my guns and explain to the clients that I was on a medically supervised diet and wouldnt be eating lunch.

Well done Sandra. You must feel very proud. What will you wear to your sister's wedding?
:love047:

I'm wearing the size 10 black and red dress in the gallery. Don't worry i'll post pictures!

Well tomorrow is my target date for my sisters wedding and i had my weigh in today and am exactly on target! Woohoo!

Excellent. Congratulations Sandra.

I just added two wedding photos to gallery. Had a great day and as planned ate normally for the day but went straight back on the plan and am .4 of a lb up which isn't too bad!

Back