This is me...my incredible journey

I think so... ... tomorrow is weigh in 8!
I started a size 18 and can get into a 14 jean! (Get in!) :D

Fantastic loss Lozz,you doing brill,good luck with your weigh in tomorrow hun!
Sexy xx

Wow Lozz- that's great. You'll be too small for Evans very soon !!

Hey Weebles - yes, get rid of all the old ones Just keep those trousers for photo opportunity - and a reminder
And yes, I lost an average of a size a month - and discovered charity shops !!:p

Attachments

• 100_0445.jpg
    100_0445.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 75
HI, brilliant news on the visit to M&S, you will soon be in the 16's.

I started LL at a size 18 and can now just about get in a size 14, although dont own many items so wearing 16's at the moment. I am going on a spending spree when I get closer to a 12. Cant wait!

You have done so well with your weightloss so far, when you reach your goal you should have a photoshoot done and send your son a nice pic xx

Week 3
Day 2

Breakfast: vanilla shake
Lunch : porridge
Dinner: Peanutcrunch bar
Snack: porridge

Still able to tolerate the porridge- early days yet. Stay tuned for my post on friday as I am sure this will change. Curious: can I turn porridge into cookies? Anyone try it?
Today was the day of incredible thirst. OMG, I downed 2 litres by noon! Still thirsty. Must be part camel? Oh well, here is hoping that the extra water will go where it is needed. BTW, did I mention I need a new bra?!? :)

So a dress size a month - encouraging. Just to get into a size 10 or 12 will feel so good as opposed to where I am now.
You are all an inspiration! Just looking at your stats - I am speechless. You all keep me going cause when I think that there is no possible way in heck I can do this because of the limited selections- I think of you all probably having the same thoughts at one time but yet, carried on and now look at you!! Bravo Ladies!!
I can do this too...

cheers

Have a good night

Cant help you on the porridge/cookie front I dont do the porridge, tried it once and gagged, that was it for me lol.

Well done on the water front thats great.

Its great buying new items of clothing because of LL, Ooooo underwear shopping, my favourite passtime! I went to get a some the other day, went down round the back but up in cup size, how very random lol.

We are all in this together my lovely and you sure can do this.... xx

Brill weight loss so far weebles your doing really well!
Sexy xx

I love the porridge, and my LLC is all out of it! :badmood:

I like sweet foods (hence my size lol) so i add two sweetners when i blend it, then when its been microwaved (1 n 1/2 minutes) i sprinkle 1/4 of a teaspoon of fruits of the forest drink mix over the top and stir!

Yum yum!

GREAT idea with the porridge Lozz! Okay, forget the sweetner as I am a savoury person....hence MY size:8855:
Was also thinking of just crumbling up some of the bars and shoving it in..OOPS, carefully blending/folding into the porridge.

Gonna rethink doing an oatmeal cookie of sorts, and then think of something to create with the soups...like a cracker? Any tips on making something with soup?

Week 3
Day 3

Breakfast - vanilla shake
Lunch - porridge
Dinner - cranberry/rasberry bar. BTW, these ones are LOVELY!!
Snack will be porridge but am seriously gonna try baking it and see what damage I can do. Have some doubts on this but need to try something.

Outlook today MUCHO better. Dark cloud has lifted and I decided that I will chose my battles carefully and take on the ones that are just mine...nobody elses.
When out for my recreational fresh air break; one of the gals noticed a difference in my size. She knew before that I was losing weight being on another weightloss plan..but for some reason it was more evident today?
I keep my LL a secret at work and they believe that I am still doing the 2 shake things per day. NOT saying a word ;)

Also, no hunger pains, no headaches...willpower is up. All round good day.

Great news you are in a better place!

Good luck with the cooking of the pack, that scares me what if it goes wrong, 1 foodpack short that day. Hope it works! xx

Hi I've just read your diary. Great reading. You always have something funny to say. If you can keep up your sense of humour throughout LL you'll walk it to your size 10 in no time! Congrats so far x

I am really a shy person? Okay, SOME days I am shy & quiet and those days are the ones that do NOT end in a "Y". Humour I got, especially on this LL! Think you have to or else cry.

Yes TBSX - a day of underwear shopping will soon be needed. I dislike shopping for myself, so this will take much nerve for me to just go out and BUY. Still wearing my 3XL knickers and may I point out...my O/H boxer shorts are starting to look tempting to wear hahaha. I already wear his socks...so what the heck!
THe reason I dislike going into shops to buy for myself is.....you need to try the clothes ON. OMG, have you SEEN those mirrors in the change rooms? 3 of em...and they LIE!!! I don't know HOW she got in there the last time but, this HUGE woman managed to find her way into MY mirror?? And it wasn't pretty when she bent over to pull on the trousers either! FUnny thing was...she had the same knickers on as myself, same bra...bought the same trousers..etc. I REFUSE to believe that was ME in the mirror - hence the mirrors LIE.

Oh..tried to make a cookie last night. Disaster. Mental note to anyone who attempts this: grease proof paper.
Sadly I didn't use any and this alleged biscuit STUCK. I added too much water and once cooked in the oven, it looked like...fake vomit.
Had to eat it anyways, and tasted like it looked. Not happy.
Good news out of this? O/H was once a baker and had his own shop. He is gonna attempt to make me a biscuit - bless his little heart (wished he would have offered last night).

Well, best enter my daily menu. stay tuned

Week 3
Day 4

No suprises on the menu folks

Breakfast - chocolate shake
lunch - porridge
Dinner - porridge with 1/2 peanutcrunch bar crumbled in.

This would have been a nice crunch to dinner by adding the bar but......I nuked the bar while it was in the porridge. I am so THICK some days!

Snack will be remainder of the bar.

The day was interesting. i survived and refused temptations today. Someone brought in a bag of chocolate croissants and there was enough for 2 each. I politely declined only to have on of the other office workers come over and wave the darn thing in front of me. Told him that I am watching what I eat and am determined to fit into a pair of jeans by the end of the month ...so will NOT be touching ANYTHING like that. He replied with: well it won't be cheating if he were to place it in my mouth (no hands will then be touching the croissant). I quickly replied with; Well it won't be abuse if I SHOVE that croissant up your ......(you all can fill in the last word). ;)

Hilarious......

You are doing so well, you will soon fit into those jeans xx

Love it ... made ne chucke and well done you, I am in week 2 so reading your diary is great :D:D keep posting

PS love the idea about the peanut bar in the porridge but will micro the porridge first :p;)

Hello all!
Sorry for the delay but we had no internet or phone line for the last couple of days...grrr Was forced to spend the evening with O/H and actually communicate! THEN, he watched a movie while I had my bath: the vagina monologues!! When I came out - he was weepy!
Shook my head and called it a night.

Yesterday menu?
You guessed it

Week 3
Day 5

Lunch - porridge
Dinner - cranberry/rasberry bar
Snack - (here it is folks) PORRIDGE COOKIE!

Yes, you read correctly ....it happened. O/H made this for me and it was delicious. Could of used some sweetener to make it naughty and perhaps some cinimon(however you spell it). Was a cross between a biscuit and a flat bread.
All that he did was add water in small amounts to the porridge until it formed a ball, then slapped it on some grease proof paper and bake in an oven for about 10 minutes until it browned.

Was a bit dry but lovely to have with a cuppa at the end of the night.

Now onto todays entry...back shortly

Week 3
Day 6

Usual menu today

Lunch - oatmeal
Dinner - peanutcrunch bar
Snack - oatmeal

Hard to believe that tomorrow is weigh in and I actually have survived this long on the plan. Despite what I said previously, the weeks have flown by. Feel free to remind of this again...k?
Had a few comments today that my face is thinner and it is looking like I am not as ....puffy?
As for the jeans...a gal that I work with tried on the jeans and IS a size 16. They were tight on her.....this is very encouraging for me.

Looking forward to the group session tomorrow and of course the weigh in. Stepped on the scales today and nothing had moved :( Tomorrow will the truth though.

Have a good night everyone...enjoy the weekend

Back