This is my year, EE and Green days with Photos

Re: Thyroid Troubles, EE and Green days with Photos

Hi Moira! Really pleased to hear all is going well, it'll be interesting to hear if sw do have any advice for you.

It was on the news earlier that a banana mountain is developing in England as not as many are being imported into Ireland...strange that!!

Keep up the good work x

Banana Mountain strange that isent it. Lol. Your one funny lady,still laughing here !! actually when I counted them up it was closer to 35, oh that sounds awful doesn't it. 2 at breakfast 1 mid morning 1 mid afternoon 1 before bed = 5 a day = 35 a week. Anyone I told keeps asking me if I'm constipated lol I'm not but I'm starting to get worried. If I stop eating them I may be in the loo all day lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thyroid Troubles, EE and Green days with Photos

I know I am going to regret asking this but what's wrong with bananas?? X

I know I am going to regret asking this but what's wrong with bananas?? X

Hi vicky, nothing wrong with bananas at all, it's just that with the free food allowance it can be easy to overdo it a bit, as u see I was eating about 35 and at aprox 100cals each that's 3500 cals , which if you we're calorie counting equals 1 lb of fat . Half of the time I wasn't even hungry I was just eating them because I could. So I'm cutting back and only eating one if I am actually hungry to see if it makes any difference.

image-3522907359.jpg

That is a LOT of bananas!
Good luck with your blood tests x

Thanks Mandy, just had my lunch and you'll be pleased to know there was not a banana in sight, I would love to be going home now but I'm not finished till 5.30 aw well at least the sun is still shining. Are you off after lunch ? Stay away from that wine if u are he he he

Wow 35 bananas, now that is rather alot! Must admit not massively keen on them myself, my weakness is Melon and Pink Lady Apples!

Good luck with your non banana diet!

xx

Didn't manage to totally avoid wine, but have only had half a bottle so am still in control!
How many bananas today?

Hi Mandy I'm grand.
Just wasn't in the mood to update all this. Had a bit of a shitty day the funeral this morning was for my daughters first cousin( my ex husbands nephew ) he was only 34 and it was one of the saddest I've ever been at. His family are just devastated .
after work I came home and cooked dinner, I'm just here watching Britons got talent and reading a book all with the help of a few Bacardis. Today is not the day for counting syns for me
Weather is good for tomorrow so planning a wee barbecue gotta get some new photos for yous lol
Hope u had a good day x

Aw, that's awful, it's no age at all. I'm so sorry *hugs*.
Today is definitely not for dieting, take care and I look forward to seeing your bbq photos x

Hi Moira
Hope all is well and you had a lovely bbq.
Good luck for wi tomorrow x

Back