ProPoints This is the year!

i am hun :)
cant wait to actually point again n eat healthy!
wel stick to what u know xx

i wil do hun i can stil pinch sum of your recipes and just re point them! Ive stocked up on salad stuff,im sick of eatin crap. Your guna do great hun you sound like you r in the rite mindset.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

i wil do hun i can stil pinch sum of your recipes and just re point them! Ive stocked up on salad stuff,im sick of eatin crap. Your guna do great hun you sound like you r in the rite mindset.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

i am yeah :)
thats my plan for tomoro go n get salad etc ready for mon! x

That's why im doin it too... :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

well i weighed today but im not startin properly until mon when im back at work "/ sounds abit silly i know lol but now i know what i weigh hopefully il have lost nxt fri!! im 12.9 n im hopin to see the 10s! x

Am sure we'll do it!! I'm starting Monday too, just easier once I'm back at work and in a routine again! Today is getting everything sorted day lol.

I've about 6 stone to go, eek, am not weighing but am hoping to have done 2 stone by mid April at least that's my first holiday x

I agree about it being easier when back at work and back in a routine. Holidays are always different than real work weeks and unexpected food things happen hahah.

Seems like lots of us have the same idea about Friday weigh in lol! Is good to be able to relax at the weekend though and I find it helps me stay on track x Good luck for tomorrow x

Hey shez! Found new diary!

My weigh in is a mon evening which means you don't go mad over the weekend lol and it's then that I could lose it big time! I'm so looking forward to tomorrow :,( lol I will be crying but hey it's back to the proper ww and wis again good thing really! Cx

Am sure we'll do it!! I'm starting Monday too, just easier once I'm back at work and in a routine again! Today is getting everything sorted day lol.

I've about 6 stone to go, eek, am not weighing but am hoping to have done 2 stone by mid April at least that's my first holiday x

good luck :) thats a decent goal for 4 months x

Seems like lots of us have the same idea about Friday weigh in lol! Is good to be able to relax at the weekend though and I find it helps me stay on track x Good luck for tomorrow x

the friday crew just keeps gettin bigger :)
yeah deffinately i agree with that!! x

Hey shez! Found new diary!

My weigh in is a mon evening which means you don't go mad over the weekend lol and it's then that I could lose it big time! I'm so looking forward to tomorrow :,( lol I will be crying but hey it's back to the proper ww and wis again good thing really! Cx

hehe ur doing it backwards to me then, im duin it so i can be a little bit naughty on the weekend n pull it back together for a weigh in fri ;)
aw ul be fine hun x

Hope it's not too bad! On the other side I've enjoyed a very nice couple of weeks and put a bit of determination back in to it all! So we all starting new and fresh at it from tomorrow? Cx

Lol I'm bit excited now! It's def true if you eat sh!t you feel sh!t! I'm looking forward to feeling fabulous again cx

Well ive been on it since Friday. I do shift work so Monday means nothing to me. And I must day I feel great even after 2 days!! :)
A few of the girls at work are trying to be good aswel so considering we cook meals at work-its good we'll all try and be healthier! :) x

Back