ProPoints This is the year!

Well ive been on it since Friday. I do shift work so Monday means nothing to me. And I must day I feel great even after 2 days!! :)
A few of the girls at work are trying to be good aswel so considering we cook meals at work-its good we'll all try and be healthier! :) x

same few girls at work who i go
gym with been textin n they are ready to lose some pounds n get back to gym :)
every little helps!! x

well i really enjoyed my pork dinner :) yum yum...

and thats it now!
im officially ready to get back into the swing of things... planning pointing and eating healthy!!

so tomorrow is looking a little something
like this-
bfast - cuppa 2
lunch - big soup chunky veg - 5. ww yoghurt 1 and fruit
dinner - chicken, potato crunchies and salad with mayo 12
lots of water!!!!
total of 20 so far...

Dinner for tomorrow looks good.

Cuppa isnt food though (or did I translate that incorrectly?) :p Not a big breakfast fan? :)

Dinner for tomorrow looks good.

Cuppa isnt food though (or did I translate that incorrectly?) :p Not a big breakfast fan? :)

nooo i dont do bfast...
a nice cuppa set me up for the day :)
i tend to get peckish at around half 10 and have a piece of fruit with the kids at work ( im a teachin assistant!) and that lasts me until lunch x

I like my breakfast but fruit n yog works well for me on holidays but I have my placement in operating theatres and if I don't have a sturdy bfast I feel a bit sickly

from fat to skinny jeans

I like my breakfast but fruit n yog works well for me on holidays but I have my placement in operating theatres and if I don't have a sturdy bfast I feel a bit sickly

from fat to skinny jeans

funny how we all diff :)
i couldnt even think about food in
a morn!! i just like a cuppa x

finally sat down!
& treating my self to a couple/the box of malteasers :)
cant believe ive had 2 weeks off work and now its all over :(
o well back to reality tomoro!!
bring of the healthy food, many litres
of water and the gym!! x

finally sat down!
& treating my self to a couple/the box of malteasers :)
cant believe ive had 2 weeks off work and now its all over :(
o well back to reality tomoro!!
bring of the healthy food, many litres
of water and the gym!! x

I'm with you on the going back to work! My first day too but glad getting some normality back.

Good luck with the day x

Glad to see you're all planned for tomorrow chick. Holidays have flown haven't they. X

they have!
and its spoilt me cus i dont wanna go back tomoro! had too many late nights n too many lie ins! booo...
now its all over :(
ah well few days n il be back into a routine! x

morning all,
feeling soooo tired and grumpy this morn!! gotta have been gettin on for 3 when i finally dozed off! *yawn*
hope today goes fast!!!
hope ur all well x

Morning shez! Yawn is right! Someone sneaked in during the night and has put superglue in my eyes I swear lol!

Cx

Morning shez! Yawn is right! Someone sneaked in during the night and has put superglue in my eyes I swear lol!

Cx

lol i feel a bit like that, mainly cus iv had around 3-4 hours sleep!!
but o well...
*drumroll*
its monday 6th!
& we are ready to get motivated and shift those pounds! :)

Let's get on it! Today I won't drink very much with wi lol!!! But after wi it's water water water! Cx

Back