ProPoints This is the year!

Do they taste the same stil.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep, almost the same. But realistically the oil does change the taste. But I still have them a lot and it hasn't put me off. ;)

aww thanks hunni, although i think iv done crap this week n not suprised if the scales show!

I think you've done great. You just don't feel great at the moment which is prob affecting the way youre thinking. x

The olive oil spray light is the better tasting one!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep, almost the same. But realistically the oil does change the taste. But I still have them a lot and it hasn't put me off. ;)

Mite have an egg sarnie 4 lunch 2moz as a trial run.x:)

Enjoy your trial. I don't like the olive oil one but that's cos I don't really like the taste of olive oil on a lot of foods and don't thinkg olive oil goes with fried eggs. But that's just me. :)

Enjoy your trial. I don't like the olive oil one but that's cos I don't really like the taste of olive oil on a lot of foods and don't thinkg olive oil goes with fried eggs. But that's just me. :)

Ive had both frylites and realy cant tell the dif with them. I cant taste it wen ive used it. I may do 2moro tho.x

Is that the green 1 thats the 1 i have.x

Think so! I find one is really buttery and makes chips taste like butter :-( ehr

Think so! I find one is really buttery and makes chips taste like butter :-( ehr

Oh dont get me started on makin chips mine r crap and takes ages! I boil them for 5 mins the spray with fry lite and put them in the oven. How can that go wrong haha.x

:-D have u tried doing little squares of potato?

morning :) isnt it strange how u feel n look thinner in a morn lol, bellys flat n everythin!

Yes! I always feel better until I stand up.... Then it all goes a bit wrong. The whole effect if like if you lifted a frog up by its head.. A wobbly big middle above 2 dangly little legs! Alas I've inherited to things off my father, sarcasm and chicken legs!! If that's not an image which will put you off your breakfast nothing will....

morning :)
isnt it strange how u feel n look thinner in a morn lol, bellys flat n everythin!

Mornin hun. Cant say i have that feelin 2day mite have sumthing to do with the profiter rolls last nite.x:p

Yes! I always feel better until I stand up.... Then it all goes a bit wrong. The whole effect if like if you lifted a frog up by its head.. A wobbly big middle above 2 dangly little legs! Alas I've inherited to things off my father, sarcasm and chicken legs!! If that's not an image which will put you off your breakfast nothing will....

hahaha

Only getting caught up! So I'm imagining snotty eggs and a frog upside down? Huh lol

I love the morning skinny feeling, It lasts till I get undressed for the shower lol!! Cx

Back