This n that chit chat

I've got a cleaner ..... its the best thing ever. We have only had her for about six months but coming home from work on a Friday evening and walking into a clean house is brill .... I just keep it tidy!!! It well worth the expense xx

*jenjen* said:
I want a cleaner now. I feel like I clean everyday and start it all again the next day :O

I'd love a cleaner because I'm lazy hehe :D
No seriously it never bloody ends! My cats cause more mess than I do!!

I'd get one again in a heartbeat if I could afford it lol. I'm toting with the idea of getting someone once a month

Ok i may just be a tad weird (ok a BIG bit weird) but i love cleaning! Ok i dont obsess about it (well not much lol) but i get a weird joy out of doin my housework, washing, ironing haha! My ex had a cleaner and it used to drive me nuts lol (more money than sense, but then he didnt have much sense so it wasnt difficult lol)

Well, today, I will be having a good clean :D.
A friend is visiting for the evening tomorrow, so time to get things ship shape ;)

I'm starting today's cleaning all over again as my dog is like a freakin alarm clock. I can't get back to sleep.

I hate cleaning! :D

I don't mind the cleaning much, it's the tidying up, considering there is only me and the husband living here we have a lot of cr*p lol. Once it's tidy I like to crack on with the cleaning bit, bit of loud music on as well.

Luckily, since I am swamped with revision, I can claim that I have no time for cleaning and tidying and make husband do it. He is rubbish at it, bless him, but willing.

He's away at the moment anyway though, so the only mess I make during the day is the blender, jug, one glass, one bowl, one spoon and one mug. Lol.

Well, I have done an outstanding clean downstairs if I do say so myself :D

However, it appears that I am a bit of a minger :eek:.
I found a cheese ball underneath one of my couches :eek:
The thing is, I haven't had a cheese ball, since I started this diet, and possibly a good few weeks before then..... maybe 14 ish weeks.
But this thing was still intact :eek:, and looked in pristine condition.... a commando cheese ball, I reckon :p
What the bloomin hell do they put in these things that preserves them that long ?:eek::eek::eek:

I remember ages ago, watching a programmed, whereby they set a Wotsit on fire. The thing stayed alight for aaaaages, because there was so much fat in it :jelous:. I have never eaten a Wotsit since :D
I suspect I will never eat a cheese ball again now too :D

Anyway, only the upstairs to clean now :)

Yuk :rolleyes:
Chipsticks :rolleyes:
Nasty things :rolleyes:
Get stuck in your teeth ;)

I now desire fusty cheeseballs, furry fire wotsits and teeth rotting chipsticks... I may never eat them again lol... Who am I kidding lol :D

I can do chipsticks because I haven't seen anything outragous happen to them yet :D.
Just not Wotsits or cheese balls now :eek:
I suppose a wotsit really is an elongated cheese ball eh ?:eek:

Talking about food staying in pristine condition.. Have you ever watched the documentary the SuperSize Me bloke did?

McDonalds french fries NEVER get mouldy or break down. So basically they sit in your body and don't actually break down. Which is minging. Truly.

Back