This n that chit chat

Divalicious said:
Yes OMG Ryan Giggs!!!! So funny that Fergie wanted to ban a reporter from Fridays' press conference lol. I am not a footiefan but I am loving the gossip and controversy.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm loving the gossip too I'm such a gossip w***e (sorry for bad language) I think he is a right twit now!! And as for fergie he's blah :D

Oooooo did she??? Well did you see her 80s backcombed hair, it was awful!

I think the Fashion police had a word with Simon Cowell ROFL!!!! the hair was a big no-no, mo lyk "hairspray" the movie. I suppose she wanted to show off Loreal (coz u r worth it!!!). Am all for trends but that outfit really, seriously? NOOO! she has the money she could have got a nice lil dress straight from the catwalk n looked a million bucks. I feel sorry for her though (not)...

I think the Fashion police had a word with Simon Cowell ROFL!!!! the hair was a big no-no, mo lyk "hairspray" the movie. I suppose she wanted to show off Loreal (coz u r worth it!!!). Am all for trends but that outfit really, seriously? NOOO! she has the money she could have got a nice lil dress straight from the catwalk n looked a million bucks. I feel sorry for her though (not)...

I know dreadful .... bright mis-matched colours is not a trend I will be following. I'm sure she's probably got something else in the pipeline though!! x

My son loves Cheryl but then he's just 8! Don't think she'll want to come back to UK...

True but you never know .....

Wasn't it because the American viewers couldn't understand her? I also read in the paper today (so it's probably a lie, haha) that she was told to lose 2 stone :eek:

She is tiny!! It would be like losing an arm or something...

Mind, if she's serious about it, we could always send her the link to the exante website...none of us have had much trouble shifting 2 stone ;)

This might be a random musing but...

I hate housework. That is all. :D

Oh so do I :(
I wish I could afford a cleaner :(
But, I would probably have to clean the place up first, so as not to embarase myself :rolleyes:

That's exactly what I've been thinking all day. A chef too. A personal trainer. Personal shopper. And I would be happy lol.

Thinking about it, I guess I just need a tidier upper...
Everywhere is clean enough, just very messy :eek:

Back