This site

bigboy77

Hi.

I'm taking the liberty of starting a thread - it's my first so go easy....
Just wanted to say what incredibly supportive and friendly site this is, I've been perusing for a short while and the regulars on here are brilliant, it seems such a close network of people that are always on hand to lend a supportive ear and give friendly advice when you're feeling down and struggling. I'm glad I was told about this site, cheers everyone.

Yup, this place is fantasic!
Friendly, supportive, informative, inspirational, and chock-full of really great people (a lot of whom I can't wait to meet in a few months :D )

yep, agree with all the above!
daisy x

Yep, I agree, it's fantastic here. The support is priceless and I have met some of my best friends in the world on here and subsequently in real life :D

I'm having to agree totally too!! Great first post!

This site has contributed massively to my success on LL. It's so lovely to see people shrinking physically but growing in confidence and self esteem through the weeks!! I've never known a diet or people like it!!

Ditto all of the above. I really find this site inspiring and its a great way to stay motivated. And for those times when you want time to pass quickly- it's great

I have to agree, this site has got me through some really tough times and the wonderful people have made me realise I CAN do it and I WILL get there :). There are some amazing, inspirational and just plain lovely people on here and I'd be lost without them all!

Emma xXx

Must agree with all of the above.

Great to see everyone doing so well, and so much support in challenging times.

I love Minimins!! Whenever I am having a quiet/bored/sad few minutes, I am on here like a shot - people always know the best thing to say (and the most helpful). I wouldn't be sat here now, five stone lighter - if I hadn't found this site. :)

A xx

Im coming in late here but i would have to agree with the above, this site has made the diet easier for me :) Great people on here too who i cant wait to see in person.

This site is the best.. But what makes it work is the amazing people who are on here!

Back