This time I will do it!!...

1.5lb on this week.

Completely expected - just glad it wasn't more as I expected about 4lb!

Avoiding the WI night binge tonight - planned my meals and syns earlier.

I'm out for a Hen night on Saturday so am flexi-synning but will try a 100% week aside from that. Have put aside 5 syns per day to allow for Saturday.

Onwards and downwards!

Food:
HExA = 40g Low Fat Cheddar
HExB = 2x Brown bread

BREAKFAST:
Strawberries

LUNCH:
Cheese and tomatoes on toast - made with HExA and HExB

DINNER:
Gok Wan noodle broth

SNACKS:
2x Apple
Hi Fi Bar (3 syns)
Curly Wurly (6 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 9 SYNS

Well done chick - well you expected 4 but it was only 1.5 so as my C says youve lost 2.5 lol. Seriously though well done, and you sound like your head is back in the game.

Hows your day hun? x

Thanks hun. I was quite pleased with that gain. Shows that my scales are also out lol.

Not a bad day thanks. Finished work early so had a lovely afternoon pottering around the house. First time in ages!

How about you? X

Yeh mine are way out too lol mine said 2 on. I love a good potter haha.

Ive had a good day foodwise just hope I can keep it up x

Argh! Bread!

Over syns! Never mind. Lol

Food
HExA = Nothing
HExB = Nothing

BREAKFAST:
Nothing

LUNCH:
SW Chips and 2 Quorn sausages (2 syns)
Muller Greek Yoghurt (0.5 syns)

DINNER:
Half a baguette of bread and real butter - oh ho!!!

TOTAL SYNS = No idea but well over!!

Hi chick - hows you today?

Its one day for the bread :D try minimal syns tomorrow maybe? your doing well hun x

Morning hun!

Fab night - rugby was great :)

Surprisingly scales are showing -2lb since WI which can't be right. Must be the dehydration from the alcohol. I can live in hope though.

How are you today? X

Morning chick - im fine ty. Glad you had a good night out you deserved it. Think positive on the scales front hun.

Mine arent moving grrrr

Lol you can say that again. Im stuffed now ive just had a massive dinner. Dont think ill want anything else today ( yeah right) lol

Sunday dinner?

Don't know the last time I had a food Sunday roast! My house is chock full of boxes and we're not moving until easter weekend! Argh!!! It's driving me mad. X

Yeh lol a massive roast beef dinner. I cant move now.

It will be worth it hun only another couple of weeks.

DSC_0147.JPG You can share mine lol - its not often I make a Sunday dinner as the lads are usually at the pub. Im honoured today :D

Back