This time I will do it!!...

Quite proud of myself today - went to a birthday party. Took my niece so had to look after my two and my niece, meaning I had three children aged three and under!

When the food was given out at the party, I was quite stressed and dived into a chocolate biscuit - like a Penguin. Then I stopped and thought that no, I'd like to be on plan, so I didn't eat anything else and instead had a late lunch when I got home and synned the biscuit. So pleased :)

Have had cramps and pains for a few days now - my usual left sided groin pain but this time, I have a pain, like pins and needles shooting down my left leg. Have taken the Pethidine that the Dr prescribes me for when the Endo pain becomes too much but the tablets are not really touching it and have made me feel a little sickie as I haven't taken them in a while.

As I had lunch so late, and have taken the Pethidine, I'm not really hungry. Have pencilled some Raspberries in to have later if I am peckish.
No HExA today either as have run out of milk and don't fancy cheese.

So, food:
HExA = Nothing
HExB = Weetabix Oatey Bar

BREAKFAST:
Strawberries

LUNCH:
Leftover Mushy Pea Curry and Rice

DINNER:
Nothing

SNACKS:
Shape 0% Yoghurt
Chocolate Biscuit Bar (7 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 7 SYNS

Aww hun.... How awful for you :-( I've never had pethidine before... Try and eat something if you can or you'll feel sick and tablets can't be good on an empty tummy :-( (((hugs))) xxxx

Well done with the party food hun thats brill. Sorry to hear your in pain - the pain in your leg doesnt sound right though, your off tomorrow see if you can get an appt with doc x

Thanks both. I'm useless with anything other than Paracetamol, everything makes me sick and dizzy.

I am off tomorrow yes hum, will ring the Dr's at 8am to get a morning appointment.
Things is, Endo pain comes and goes. Can have nothing for a few weeks or so and then it hits. Still worth going though as like you said, the pain in the leg doesn't sound right and it's useful for the Dr to see me when I am in pain x

afternoon chick hows you? Cant wait to see pics of your bargains :) Ive told OH I need some new clothes, so hes just giving me money for xmas then I can choose them myself. I think ill ask the kids to do the same

I dont do any exercise at all, the lads keep saying theyre going to buy an exercise bike, im still waiting lol

Oooh shopping spree :)

All these years and I didn't know it could cause sciatic pain! Thanks hun. Will mention tomorrow whilst I'm there to see if that's what it could be.

Thanks Jo - pleased I stayed in control.

If anyone's doing a shopping trip, pics are a must :) x

Morning. I think you have a day off today? Have you got anything planned ? Good luck for your little ones first full day at school today xx

Back