This time is for good!

Feel so much like pigging out its unreal. I know I shouldn't but got such strong urges to binge!

Well I know I shouldn't and know I will regret it but I'm sat outside the shop now knowing I'm going to pig out. Might even have a takeaway later as well. Hmmm sound like a right pig I know but the one thing I learned from my last diary is be 100% honest. And I pride myself in honesty. And that's what I do. I know all hard work I've done on bike today will be gone out the window but it's just not enough to stop myself atm. So here goes lol

Hope you fair better than me Marie

Last edited:
Hi James been reading you diary. Youve made a good step to come bacj but take it one day at a time. Youve been through quiet a lot from the sound of it so that takes over sonetimes and makes it harder to focus on yourself. Just think when you see your family next they are bound to see a difference in you.

Sarah xx

Picked mum up from airport last night and on way back we had chippy for tea. Didn't go on bike either yesterday. I know I shouldn't use this as a excuse but with other things that have happened recently I am finding it very hard to get on track and this is self pity I know and I hate it. Just got to try suck it up and get over it.

Not had great couple days food wise. Nothing like past months but poor.
But main thing I'm still here took me all day to drag myself on bike but did 25 mins 7.50k. Feeling it now tho. Probably did to much but hopefully pay of in the long run.

JLStretton said:
Not had great couple days food wise. Nothing like past months but poor.
But main thing I'm still here took me all day to drag myself on bike but did 25 mins 7.50k. Feeling it now tho. Probably did to much but hopefully pay of in the long run.

Yes, still being here is definitely the most important thing! Just keep dusting yourself off and carrying on. :) xx

i agree just dont walk away and give in you will get there just take baby steps just change a few little things not one big jump i mean your coping with alot at the moment in your personal life so any change is good but just little ones to start off with then add them as you go xxxxx

Well I knew I wouldn't last and weigh once a month. Weighed in today as I will every Monday again. And I am 474 what is a loss of 6 pound in a week and half not great but one I will take as I have not been fully on it and have ate quite a lot of bad things. So a 6 pound loss is a great start and something to build on!

JLStretton said:
Well I knew I wouldn't last and weigh once a month. Weighed in today as I will every Monday again. And I am 474 what is a loss of 6 pound in a week and half not great but one I will take as I have not been fully on it and have ate quite a lot of bad things. So a 6 pound loss is a great start and something to build on!

It definitely is a great start! Keep up the good work. :) xx

Thankyou. Going to go on bike inamin just building myself upto it lol

Hope you had a nice weekend.

Bike done. 27 mins 8.16k

Thighs are on fire and knees hurt. Pleased with that.

Thought I'd go on bike again. Only 15 mins 4.90k. But legs are on fire and knee started hurting. Every little helps tho and that's 42 mins today :)

well done james your really doing well good on you

Not been on bike today. Knee feels a bit dodgy so best to leave it for today I think. Done alright ford wise. Just hope I don't get starving like last night.

Back