This time it's forever or Dieting for Disney!

Oh yeh I will take a look :) I have now been shopping and have lots of fruit, veg, beans, salad and some 0% fat yoghurt, quark, light babybels and options sachets! Hopefully will set me up for a gd week! Oh egg wraps sound nice, just like an omelette? X

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh yeh I will take a look :) I have now been shopping and have lots of fruit, veg, beans, salad and some 0% fat yoghurt, quark, light babybels and options sachets! Hopefully will set me up for a gd week! Oh egg wraps sound nice, just like an omelette? X

Sounds like you have done a good shop! Yes, it's just an omelette. I rolled up some ham and a cheese string inside for her. She didn't eat it all, but it looked lovely. Was gutted we had used all the eggs!

Options are nice mixed into Greek 0% yogurt with a bit of sweetner. Especially the white choc one x

Yum sounds good. I had scrambled eggs with mushrooms and tomatoes this morning cooked with frylight of course! :p

Yum sounds good. I had scrambled eggs with mushrooms and tomatoes this morning cooked with frylight of course! :p

Was really happy last night cos my friend gave me a dozen fresh eggs from her mum's hens :) we love eggs in our house.
I love sw cooked breakfasts, nicer than full fat ones! I'm not a fan of greasy food really.

Doing extra easy today. Probably going to be fish for tea!

Breakfast- banana, skinny latte & chewy delight bar.

Lunch- mug shot, apple, 2 clementines, muller

Dinner- salmon, actifry chips (2), mixed veg.

Treat- white chocolate and strawberry magnum (12.5) mmm mmm! !

Total=14.5

Last edited:
Extra easy today :)

Breakfast- banana

Lunch- mug shot, apple, 2 clementines, 2 alpen light

Dinner- actifry chips (3), 4 bgty sausages (4), mixed veg

Supper- hot chocolate made with choc shot & marshmallow fluff (4), boots strawberry nougat bar (4), cherries

Syns=15

It's that time of the week again! I really really hope I get a loss this week! I just want my sticker! Half a pound away!

Last edited:
It's that time of the week again. Keeping everything crossed for a loss this week. Just half a pound will do. Anything. I'd be gutted if it was another maintain:( I'm quite nervous :/

Breakfast- oat so simple fruit multi grain porridge.

Break- propercorn coconut & vanilla popcorn (5.5). Yum yum!! Bag was huge!

lunch- mug shot, apple, clementines, muller
Popcorn at weigh in (5.5)
Dinner- pasta with red pesto (2), mushrooms & cheese (hea)

Oaty bars smashums (heb), hot choc (4)

Total=17

Last edited:
How did you get on? xx

Another long day at work, can say I'm happy about being on a 12 hour shift but I'm off till Monday after this.

Green today

breakfast- chewy delight bar, banana.

Break- skinny, sugar free hazelnut latte. Baked kettle crisps (5)

Lunch- mug shot, apple, velvet crunch (4.5)

Break- plum, banana

Supper- cheese on toast (hea, b & 2 syns)

Total syns=11.5

Last edited:
Finally a day off work! Going to be busy today. Loads to do and my in laws are coming for tea. I'm going to make them pete's peanut butter curry! It's to say thank you to them for helping us decorate our little girl's bedroom.

Going to be extra easy today.

Breakfast- porridge and a banana

Really happy today, back in size 14 tops :D

Lunch- a bit late. Was almost 4pm when I ate. Been busy zipping about town. Wilkos, Aldi, asda, a carpet shop. Busy bee! So as I'm making dinner at 6 I had a bowl of fruit- 2 plums, an pink lady apple (my favourite), some cherries and I bought some strawberry flavoured grapes at asda. They are nice but so weird eating something that has a totally different flavour to the one it should. Really confuses your brain! Haha! Had some of those, a muller and a gold bar (6). Bit of a feast really!

I found marshmallow fluff on offer in aldi. 79p a jar! Bargain! So got 2 ;) and I got some heart shaped plates from wilkos :)

Dinner- peanut butter curry. Worked out syns to be 3.5.

Oreo ice cream sandwich (5.5)

Total syns=15

Last edited:
Finally a day off work! Going to be busy today. Loads to do and my in laws are coming for tea. I'm going to make them pete's peanut butter curry! It's to say thank you to them for helping us decorate our little girl's bedroom. Going to be extra easy today. Breakfast- porridge and a banana Really happy today, back in size 14 tops :D

Yay! Congrats on your loss and good job getting into those 14s! I maintained this week well last two weeks as I couldn't get group last week. But I know I lost last week it's just this week I've been bunged and frumpy :( I bought a six week countdown to keep me going!

Yay! Congrats on your loss and good job getting into those 14s! I maintained this week well last two weeks as I couldn't get group last week. But I know I lost last week it's just this week I've been bunged and frumpy :( I bought a six week countdown to keep me going!

Keep going, you'll see the results on the scales next weigh in I'm sure. I was a bit low this morning but fitting into that top has made me feel soooo much better:) had a bit of a rubbish week at work and some sad news yesterday, buy it's amazing what a difference a small achievement can make to your mood!

Keep going, you'll see the results on the scales next weigh in I'm sure. I was a bit low this morning but fitting into that top has made me feel soooo much better:) had a bit of a rubbish week at work and some sad news yesterday, buy it's amazing what a difference a small achievement can make to your mood!

Awww sorry for your sad news :(
Glad you're staying positive! Work can really bring you down I've only got 3 weeks left of were I am so holding onto that. Aiming for 6 next week now, I want my 2 a week average or bust lol

Awww sorry for your sad news :(
Glad you're staying positive! Work can really bring you down I've only got 3 weeks left of were I am so holding onto that. Aiming for 6 next week now, I want my 2 a week average or bust lol

Fingers crossed you get it :) I think staying positive is for the best. I hate feeling down, so just trying to make the best of it. I'm sure things will improve with the way I feel about work. I'm going to have a meal off plan tomorrow night but hoping to be good for the rest of the week :)

Went to London this weekend. Had a fantastic time and after a bit of a rainy journey down and cloudy start the sun came out and it was scorchio! Felt like being abroad! We went to Kew Gardens and then for an Italian. I was very good food-wise up to the Italian.

Breakfast- banana, pint of water

Lunch- salmon with like a ragu. It was tomato based and had roasted veg in and green lentils. It was good and I could tell there was very little fat in it. Only the oil from the salmon steak.

Dinner- pizza, tiramisu, a lot of wine, 3 bottles of various flavours of cider. Also a tube of pringles was consumed! So not too bad, I won't be polishing my halo though!

Today's food:

Breakfast- pringles. Oh dear! About a fifth of the tube. About 8 syns

Lunch- banana. Cup of tea. I'm rough!

Dinner- pasta, mushrooms, red pepper pesto (2), cheese (hea)

Had a bath, feel much better! A bath fixes everything. It's magical, like a cup of tea.

Last edited:
Back to the reality of the daily grind! Not really planned any food today so we'll see how it goes....

Breakfast- banana, pint of water.

Break- chewy delight bar (heb)

Lunch- mug shot, apple, 2 plums, muller light.

Dinner- actifry chips (3), 4 ww sausages (2), mixed veg. Hea cheese on the chips.

Total=5 syns

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been on in a while -huge congrats on your 1.5 stone award, you must be over the moon! Also sorry to hear you got some sad news, I know how derailing that can be so fingers crossed things go well for you this week!

I have had an AWFUL week and a half since getting my half stone award. I have been off plan practically completely with various events and a wedding in the mix - so it led to a 1.5lb gain. Gutted and reminds me of how easy I let myself slip back into bad habits. If I was my friend I would be heartbroken that I was being so bad to myself and my advice to myself would be to put my slimming number one and get the life I really want, which isn't the size I am. So bearing that in mind, I'm pulling myself back on track. I have had a bad weekend of eating rubbish and drinking lots of wine, so going to try and limit syns this week to 8-10 per day to try and at LEAST maintain this week!

Today - EE

Breakfast - coffee (bad I know)

Lunch - Baked potato and tuna, 1tbsp extra light mayo (0.5)

Dinner - SW carbonara (free) and a yog

Snacks - muller light, grapes, 3 x cadburys fingers (4.5)

Total - 5 syns for today

I am also really trying to get my bronze award for body magic. This week's workouts I plan:

Tuesday - 45 mins spin
Thursday - 45 mins spin
Friday - 30 mins swim (about 10 lengths)
Sunday - 5km walk with my dog

Don't worry, the most important thing is that you are back on plan now. Don't look back, just move forward and draw a line under the last week or so :)

I'm okay, had a lovely weekend in London and the sun is still out. Went out for a walk at lunchtime which was quite nice. Very busy in the city centre but good to get a change of scenery and some sunshine x

Another long 12 hour shift tonight. Got loads of fruit to see me through.

Breakfast- porridge & banana

Break- chocolate orange popcorn (4), Costa skinny latte

Lunch- 2 plums, pear, muller, had a long meeting & it ate into my lunchtime. Plus I'm just a bit too hot to eat a lot. Hoping the rest of today goes fast. Just 4 hours to go!

Dinner- peanut butter curry (3.5) and vee tee pilau rice (1.5)

Total=9 syns

Last edited:
I don't know how you do 12 hour shifts and still have energy for slimming you are an inspiration!

I am doing EE today. I just spent ages looking at YouTube videos of disneyworld and it reminded me of where I want to be. So positive for the day ahead - maybe that's the key!

Breakfast - toast and banana

Lunch - leftover SW carbonara and apple, yoghurt

Dinner - salmon done in the pan with lime and soy sauce and garlic, mash and spinach (1syn for margarine in mash)

Snacks - grapes, strawberries, apples. Might have g&t tonight (4 syns) or else I'll have a few cadburys fingers (4.5)

Max syns today - 5.5 :)

Have you got food planned for today? X

In the 12s wanting to reach the 9s...

Back