This weeks exercise...

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
What if anything do you all have planned? I am starting to try my running tomorrow, then depending on whay my physio says I may attempt a kettlebell class at my sons martial arts club(they are doing a train for free in January) then I am trying a Zumba class at a local community centre on Thursday.... OMG I am gonna die by the end of it :D

Had induction at the gym last night, did about 35 mins, did a body balance class today which I really enjoyed. Zumba Monday, aqua Tuesday and nit sure for the rest of the week!

Hope the run goes well Lexie.

Lexie2005 said:
What if anything do you all have planned? I am starting to try my running tomorrow, then depending on whay my physio says I may attempt a kettlebell class at my sons martial arts club(they are doing a train for free in January) then I am trying a Zumba class at a local community centre on Thursday.... OMG I am gonna die by the end of it :D

Good luck with the running app! Have read about the kettle bells looks good For toning
Zumba is really great! But take it at your pace, and don't worry about the steps, it normally takes me at least 3 weeks to figure the routine out, my class does the routine for 5 weeks and by the end I have mostly got it lol! when I 1st started I did one class a week, then a few weeks later upped it to 2 etc.. Doing the Zumba has really helped my blood pressure readings :)

I always wanted to try Zumba. My friend says it really works. :D

im planning to go swimming. a bit self concious of my body though but im fine when i get in the pool. just make a quick dash into the water lol x

Kayee said:
im planning to go swimming. a bit self concious of my body though but im fine when i get in the pool. just make a quick dash into the water lol x

You do better than me then cos I won't swim!!!

The new leisure centre doesn't open until the end of March so just exercising at home at the mo with Just Dance and Dancing Stace. OH has just borrowed EA Active from his bro - he's trialling this as I type and if it looks ok, I will have a shot of that too (stops me being a COD widow!).

The new leisure centre doesn't open until the end of March so just exercising at home at the mo with Just Dance and Dancing Stace. OH has just borrowed EA Active from his bro - he's trialling this as I type and if it looks ok, I will have a shot of that too (stops me being a COD widow!).

have you got xbox live? maybe we cud play on dancing stage together looool. what one have u got? i got dancing stage universe 2. x

have you got xbox live? maybe we cud play on dancing stage together looool. what one have u got? i got dancing stage universe 2. x

I haven't I'm afraid! We have a ps3 and a wii. You would pan my arse, I have no coordination!

I just tried the low impact workout on EA Active. I managed 16 mins before I gave up - my legs ache so bad now!

Lexie don't let that put you off, if I can do it so can you! There are people all different shapes and sizes at aqua.

Am thinking of trying a kettlebell class on Tuesday, has anyone done one before? They are ment to burn 600 kcals

Mis-behave said:
Am thinking of trying a kettlebell class on Tuesday, has anyone done one before? They are ment to burn 600 kcals

I was meant to try one tomorrow but my physio has said no, looking at how tiny & amazing the woman who takes ours looks I can believe it burns loads of calories!!

Look up kettlebells on the net and have a look :) I won't know for sure until I have had a go!

Back