This Weeks weigh in!! Yay!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ThinLizzy, 6 February 2008 Social URL.

1. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey guys,

Well this week I have lost 2.5lbs...which I am thrilled about, because in 0.75lbs time I will be the same weight as when I met OH so anything under that will be the thinnest he has known me!
    I love this diet, it is soooooo good, only thing I have EVER been able to stick to, and it actually works!!!!!
    Yippee!!!!!

:chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Oh well done you - and how great will that be to back to your 'met OH' weight...I would love to get back there myself!!

I'm really pleased for you love - keep it up ;)

4. ThinLizzy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well thanks for all the messages of encouragement guys....think i'll stop posting on here to be honest.

5. ThinLizzy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    sorry Marie,
    posted that before I saw you replied!! oops.....thank you for your reply mate...means a lot.
    x
    x
    x

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hmm, I must say I was surprised when I saw your post with no replies...but maybe the forum's been really quiet today? (I wouldn't know because I haven't been online until now).

Whatever the reason for not getting any replies as yet, I'm sure no one intentionally ignored your post - it's a great result and everyone on here is really encouraging....so don't you dare go disappearing on us you!! ;)

7. amanda1970

amanda1970 Member

Well done that is a fab result, I have also just got to the weight I was when I met my husband by doing LL/CD but switched to weight watchers today to lose the last 2 stone. I will be more than happy if I could lose that amount of weight each week. Keep up the good work!! love amanda x

8. ThinLizzy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks Amanda....and hugest well done to you on your losses so far, that is fantastic!! I am sure you will love and do really well on WW!!

x

9. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

well done sweet your are doin greatx:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.