• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

This Weeks weigh in!! Yay!!

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hey guys,

Well this week I have lost 2.5lbs...which I am thrilled about, because in 0.75lbs time I will be the same weight as when I met OH so anything under that will be the thinnest he has known me!
I love this diet, it is soooooo good, only thing I have EVER been able to stick to, and it actually works!!!!!
Yippee!!!!!

:chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh well done you - and how great will that be to back to your 'met OH' weight...I would love to get back there myself!!

I'm really pleased for you love - keep it up ;)

Hmm, I must say I was surprised when I saw your post with no replies...but maybe the forum's been really quiet today? (I wouldn't know because I haven't been online until now).

Whatever the reason for not getting any replies as yet, I'm sure no one intentionally ignored your post - it's a great result and everyone on here is really encouraging....so don't you dare go disappearing on us you!! ;)

Well done that is a fab result, I have also just got to the weight I was when I met my husband by doing LL/CD but switched to weight watchers today to lose the last 2 stone. I will be more than happy if I could lose that amount of weight each week. Keep up the good work!! love amanda x