Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

This Weeks weigh in!! Yay!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ThinLizzy, 6 February 2008 Social URL.

1. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey guys,

Well this week I have lost 2.5lbs...which I am thrilled about, because in 0.75lbs time I will be the same weight as when I met OH so anything under that will be the thinnest he has known me!
    I love this diet, it is soooooo good, only thing I have EVER been able to stick to, and it actually works!!!!!
    Yippee!!!!!

:chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016::chores016:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Oh well done you - and how great will that be to back to your 'met OH' weight...I would love to get back there myself!!

I'm really pleased for you love - keep it up ;)

4. ThinLizzy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well thanks for all the messages of encouragement guys....think i'll stop posting on here to be honest.

5. ThinLizzy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    sorry Marie,
    posted that before I saw you replied!! oops.....thank you for your reply mate...means a lot.
    x
    x
    x

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hmm, I must say I was surprised when I saw your post with no replies...but maybe the forum's been really quiet today? (I wouldn't know because I haven't been online until now).

Whatever the reason for not getting any replies as yet, I'm sure no one intentionally ignored your post - it's a great result and everyone on here is really encouraging....so don't you dare go disappearing on us you!! ;)

7. amanda1970

amanda1970 Member

Well done that is a fab result, I have also just got to the weight I was when I met my husband by doing LL/CD but switched to weight watchers today to lose the last 2 stone. I will be more than happy if I could lose that amount of weight each week. Keep up the good work!! love amanda x

8. ThinLizzy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks Amanda....and hugest well done to you on your losses so far, that is fantastic!! I am sure you will love and do really well on WW!!

x

9. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

well done sweet your are doin greatx:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.