This will be the last time

Well enjoyed the rugby although the results went against us in the end but some great games.
Thanks Tracy and PFlorida and Hi!!!
The lasagne was a bit of a disaster. Tried Zero Noodle lasagne and it was nasty, the rest of my stock is in the bin. Also the sauce made with quark and FF yogurt split so finished up scraping the mince bits off and eating that on its own.
Think I will stick to spag Bol in future.

Today we are painting so

Breakfast Bacon, scrambled egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and beans
Lunch HM carrot soup
Dinner Roast pork, HM Yorkshire pudding, asparagus and broccoli, SF jelly

And not keen on the peanut hottie so will mix a bit into my Chocolate options, think it will taste like liquid snicker bar, NAS Vimto For snacks and 2 Alpen Light bars HEX

Last edited:
Well the peanut hottie/options experiment was a success, had A big mug, estimate 5 SYns, but it was delicious.

Weigh in good too down another 3 pounds.

Todays menu
Breakfast 2 weetabix, milk and banana
Lunch, flaked mackerel salad, may mix the rest into a pate.
Dinner chili and rice, fruit salad and sugar free jelly
snacks options and NAS Vimto, Muller ight

Well done on another great loss TDQ! :)

Stocked up on Alpen Light bars as they were on offer at Mr T and got lst of reduced price NAS squash, going through it very quickly since I have managed to give up my addiction to coffee.
Todays meals
Breakfast overnight oats First attempt
Lunch bacon, egg mushrooms, tomatoes beans
Dinner chicken, SW chips peas and salad
Snacks options NAS squash, ML cherry bakewell yogurt (2,5) Alpen light (3)

Ouch!... Still at least you like them and as you say won't hurt when your managing with a lower syns day :)

You are right. Was tempted to sling them but Hate wasting money and if I can't work round a yogurt how am I going to manage food on my cruise lol. Been thinking about my HEX allowance, when I have porridge have sometimes not had the HEx b at all guess the purity has calcium but but need to make sure I do have enough.

Breakfast Weetabix plus SS milk and banana
Lunch muller light, apple, pear
Dinner chicken stir fry orange
Snacks options NAS Vimto

What do you mean? You don't have enough Porridge now or for when you go on your cruise?

Gemsta I am a wally! I make my porridge with water, always have, and I often then forget I havent had weetabix and milk for breakfast and so do not have a Hex B on the days I have had porridge. I know that calcium is vital to protect bones at my age so need to make sure I get it from somewhere. That is all I meant. And if I can't work round the 7.5 SYns on the yogurt I mistakenly bought then how am I going to work round all the lovely food and drink n the cruise. Two seperate issues really - it made sense in my head.
Today's breakfast Weetabix, milk (hex A and B), banana
Lunch bacon, egg, mushroom, tomatoes and beans. Orange
Dinner prawn salad with dressing 2 SYns for ketchup/mayo
Snacks Options NAS Vimto yogurt corner 7.5 syns

I'm with ya now!..lol.. On the days when you have Porridge why not have some sliced or grated cheese with either your lunch or dinner you have salads a fair bit and it's easily sprinkled on?

I know what you mean about holiday, though I can't wait to go, it is inevitable I will get a gain of some size no doubt (just through the alcohol alone!...lol..) I think I'm going to take some Truvia with me and be very good at breakfast and have grapefruit, apricots and peaches (both are amazing in Egypt!) they also make fresh omelets cooked in front of you and they add what you want to them. Be good at lunch maybe some pasta and sauce, then at dinner I will have a bit more of what I fancy... we are on holiday after all!

The Eton mess corner yogurt was way too sweet for me, will use just a few of te little meringues in future.

Todays menu Breakfast fruit platter with FF yogurt
Lunch prawn and egg salad with mayo 1 syn
Dinner roast lamb, leeks, sprouts, carrots, broccoli. Quark cheesecake with strawberries and crumbled Alpen light bar (HEX A)
Snacks options, NAS Squash Alpen Light (Hex A) Celery with Dairylea light (HexB)

Try not to be too hard on yourself. It might just be your body, not what you've done wrong or right. You had 2 fab weeks beforehand so maybe after those 8lb your body thought...oh no you don't!... I know I had weeks like that after a couple of good weeks I'd just suddenly STS without doing anything different. Stick at, try a few different meals if possible just to mix it up a little and see what next week brings, I think having the same things week in week out our bodies get used to what we give them so to speak :)

I quite liked the SW Quiche, it's even nicer with the cheese on top either as your HEa or syn a little :)

Back