This will be the last time

Sazmajig, Sometimes I think I am not eating enough but the porridge does fill me up.

I found that to begin with but now it's doesn't so much. I've been opting for muesli & muller light for breakfast and some fruit.

Feel like this week is going well but not going to sneak a peek at the scales. OH isfed up of chicken this week but I love it so not sure what to do for dinner tonight.
BReakfast porridge and berries, honey
Lunch Savoury rice, strawberries, satsuma. Apple. Got some of the old recipe stuff from the pound shop so no syns
Dinner ?
I made some of the SW haribo sweets yesterday evening, will see how they turned out later
Snacks maybe these sweets, NAS Ribena, Options

Feel like this week is going well but not going to sneak a peek at the scales. OH isfed up of chicken this week but I love it so not sure what to do for dinner tonight. BReakfast porridge and berries, honey Lunch Savoury rice, strawberries, satsuma. Apple. Got some of the old recipe stuff from the pound shop so no syns Dinner ? I made some of the SW haribo sweets yesterday evening, will see how they turned out later Snacks maybe these sweets, NAS Ribena, Options

What about something with beef? Cottage pie? Lasagne? Bolognese? Or steak and chips/new pots?

I much prefer to have chicken to any other meat. We finished up with HM chicken curry and rice on the promise that we would have pulled pork today. No sure if the ones I have in the freezer are syn free since they changed the syn amount but we are having it regardless with broccoli, leeks, asparagus.
Breakfast porridge banana and honey
Lunch fruit and yogurt.

My haribo sweets were in two parts so did not make them properly, but ok for a sweet hit every now and then.

OH has steak when I have fish as he doesn't eat fish but we like to have the same main meal when we can. Haven't manages to make a successful batch of SW Chips yet.

:D ''Waves''

Hiya TDQ.... Hope you have a good time? How was the last holiday too?...lol... Good to see you back here...catch up when you are back! :)

Back